[COLD WORLD]///REQUIEM OF THE SEA

What happened?

"What the hell happened?!": V1.

"Piece of shit! why did a beam suddenly appear?!": V1.

"Mf Enterprise 'aint herself.": V1.

They all (Azur Lane, Sakura Empire) got teleported to a place full of iceberg, presumably antarctica.

"Now, where am i?": V1.

Suddenly a bright arrow, traveling at super sonic speed (i don't know if the arrow travel that fast, i just wanna buff her), is going to V1 direction. Fortunately, because of the sound it makes when it breaks the sound barrier, V1 is able to dodge it.

"The fuk?": V1 said before turning behind it, it sees Enterprise standing on an iceberg while holding her bow.

"Bro, i'm not your enemy. Did you have amnesia?": V1.

Enterprise did not listen because they are like 300 meters away and send a bunch of planes to attack V1.

"Alright then, but don't start crying when you lose.": V1.

Javelin and Laffey are separated from the main fleet and encounter Ayanami again. Before they can come to an understanding, Ayanami's fellow destroyers take her away to safety while Belfast arrives to retrieve Javelin and Laffey.

"This world we live in--since when has it become so complex?": Enterprise.

"We face a common enemy, but for some reason, our guns are pointed at each other.": Enterprise.

A sakura tree is blooming in the middle of the void,

"I... Why...?": Enterprise said while looking down.

Then, a child laugh can be heard faintly. Enterprise look behind her and see two child, the right one has a brown hair and the left one has white hair, both are wearing a fox mask while holding each other hand. When Enterprise tried to approach them, they dissapear.

"Oh, they're still lost in their concerns."

"They're always together, but when they cry, they cry alone."

"They're both clumsy, that's what. Just like you." A fox lady with a weird purple eye and is holding an umbrella turn to look at Enterprise.

Enterprise is staring at her.

"Have we... met?": Enterprise.

The fox lady shakes her head.

"But there is a connection. We were born with the memories of warships embedded in us."

"A distant sea, beyond the boundaries of time itself, Braiding together countless emotions."

"Please do not forget that within you, lies the prayers of humanity." (remember this line, this will be important.)

The fox lady dissapear and a fox mask is on the ground.

The scene shift to Kaga waking up.

"She's awake!": Yamashiro.

"Nee-san!": Kaga, she wakes up like she just had a nightmare. making Yamashiro fell, Zuikaku rushes to Kaga.

"Kaga-senpai! You're badly hurt, please don't push yourself.": Zuikaku.

"Fifth carrier division? What happened?": Kaga said while looking to her left.