[EPILOGUE]///THE WORLD LOOKS RED

"Massacre them": V1.

"Wait wha-

Minos does the first move and punch Tester stomach, piercing it.

"Tester!": Omitter.

"Foolishness, Sirens. Foolishness.": Gabriel.

Gabriel struck Compiler, killing her. The remaining Sirens moves back while having mixed feelings.

"Why?! Why do you still want to hunt us?!": Observer said while looking at V1.

"Are you not satisfied with our loyalty?!": Observer.

"Foolishness! That is not the reason!": Gabriel.

"Then what is?!": Observer.

"Nothing, you just invade humanity and that's it.": V1.

"But, do we not bow to you?!": Observer.

"I don't think they will listen to us, Observer...": Omitter.

"Thou art a fool to think that by kneeling before us, thy sins shall be absolved. Sirens": Minos.

"Now.": V1.

"Let their blood spilled.": V1.

Using their power, V1 and the three ultrachad boys slaughter the Sirens, destroying their home, destroying their legacy. Leaving no mercy behind.

(Heavy breathing): Random Sirens.

"Where dost thou hide? I sense thy presence nearby.": Minos.

"Please...": The random Siren said before putting both her hands together, praying. Like a hopeless human.

Minos turns to the ruin building where the random Sirens hide.

"Behold, I have discovered thee.": Minos said before rushing to the ruin building

The next scene will not be describe as it will be a bit too bloody, but you get the point. no mercy is given, no Sirens are alive, a massacre and not a battle. If you are wondering about how Minos, Sisyphus and Gabriel knows what to do and doesn't give a dam about what they're doing. It's because V1 uses its memory to make them understand, instead of explaining them the situation, and yes. That's why the first time Sisyphus appeared he said "Hah! i Thought he lied about you."

Day 13: The Terminal has been cloning itself more, because of its versatile ability. Want a coffee? Well, now you can order it in the terminal. Want to play? Surely! Oh? Fixing your ship? The terminal can call a repair ship! And much more! (i'm just too lazy to say all of it). Enterprise has been doing fine with her job as a commander (although forced to be one), She has been wondering about the humanoid glass thing in the cybergrind that has defeated her with ease. But, i guess that will be a story for another day.

Day 14: The Sirens population has been decreasing ever since V1 and the ultrachad boys start to massacre them.

Day 15: The Sirens is gone. It only took V1 and the ultrachad boys 3 days to make them extinct. And now, it's time for them to go home.

"Alright, with this. We should be able to get back to earth.": V1 said while holding a blue mental cube.

"Hahaha, let's go back then. I'm curious about this "shipgirls" you told me.": Sisyphus.

"They prove intriguing, as thou hast recounted; my curiosity, too, is piqued.": Minos.

"Let's just go back already. This places smell and look is disgusting.": Gabriel.

The Sirens base is destroyed and also covered in yellow blood. With Sirens corpse everywhere.

"Yeah, let's just go back.": V1.