4. In eachovers embrace

On a rare rest day, Beth and Vivianne found themselves alone in their shared apartment. The rest of the team had scattered for various activities, leaving them with a blissful opportunity to enjoy each other's company in the comfort of their home.

The day outside was gloomy, but inside, the atmosphere was cozy and inviting. Beth had prepared a bowl of popcorn, and they settled on the sofa with a soft blanket draped over their legs. The room was filled with the soothing glow of fairy lights, creating a warm cocoon for them to escape into.

With the remote in hand, Beth scrolled through the movie options, playfully pretending to consider each one. Vivianne's head rested on her shoulder, and her fingers played with the hem of Beth's sweater, savoring the simple intimacy they shared.

"How about this one?" Beth suggested, finally settling on a romantic comedy.

Vivianne chuckled softly, her breath tickling Beth's neck. "Sure, why not? As long as I get to cuddle with you, I'm happy."

Beth pressed play, and the movie began. But soon, they found themselves more interested in each other than the on-screen antics. As the plot unfolded, Beth gently brushed a strand of hair from Vivianne's face, her touch tender and full of affection.

Vivianne nestled closer, her heart filled with contentment. She felt a sense of ease and security in Beth's embrace, as if all the worries and uncertainties melted away in that moment.

They talked, laughed, and occasionally stole kisses during the movie. The world outside seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them wrapped in each other's love.

As the credits rolled, Beth shifted slightly, allowing Vivianne to lean back against the armrest while she lay across the sofa, her head resting in Beth's lap. Beth absentmindedly played with Vivianne's hair, their fingers intertwining as if they were in perfect harmony.

"I could stay like this forever," Vivianne murmured, her eyes fluttering shut.

Beth smiled, gazing down at the woman she held in her arms. "Me too. This feels like home."

In that moment, they realized that their love had created a sanctuary for them, a place where they could be themselves without judgment or fear. The outside world might still be uncertain, but within the walls of their home, they found solace in the certainty of their connection.

As the day turned into evening, they continued to bask in each other's presence. They shared stories, dreams, and hopes for the future, cherishing every moment they spent together.