Chapter 6: Uninvited Guest

The bright purple and white flowers, in full bloom and florescent to the sighing breeze of summer. The bright orange sky now under the benevolent reign of the morning sun. The flowers breathe fragrant odors. The tress and the leaves waving slightly. The gentle breeze softly caressed her cheeks and ruffled the hair that frame her face, now loose and strands fell over her face, she brushed them away easily....

....and he watched, just how, beautiful the woman standing across of him, the small smile on her lips, the red tint on her cheeks, the intensity of her eyes, and how the nature seemed to complimenting her beauty.

The woman, in fact with annoyance all over her face, a frown on her lips, her cheeks flushed in frustration, her eyes filled with suspicion, stared at the stranger in front of her front door. Her daughter appeared behind her and peeked at the stranger that disturb their breakfast. Before she could say anything, the man looked down on her daughter with a wide smile. His face brightened, brighter than the morning sun that she couldn't help but to frown even more.

"Hello! I'm your father,"

The frown turned into full blown anger.

-to be continued-