1. 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬

"Does this look okay?" Bea questioned, looking towards Quinn for an honest opinion.

"Oh. My. God. You look fireeee" The red-headed girl replied.

"Are you sure? Cause I don't wanna look like a slut but at the same time I wanna look like a slut" Bea responded, checking her body from all angles in the mirror - every inch of her outfit had to be perfect.

"You look gorgeous" the older girl replied, earning a smile from Bea.

ding

Quinn's phone vibrated on the bed, both girl's attention pinned on the device. Quinn immediately picked her phone up to open the text, her eyes then meeting the younger girl's, with a slight awkward smile.

Without even asking, Bea knew that it was another one of Quinn's hookups.

"Oooo whats his nameee" the younger girl questioned, plopping herself down on the bed next to the older girl.

"Paul, but don't tell Rick- he basically thinks we're married" Quinn joked.

"Wait- his names 'Paul'?? Oh my god, how old is he?" The younger girl questioned, half joking half not.

"Only 22, not tooooo bad" the red-head replied, resulting in both girls falling backwards onto the bed in a heap of laughter.

"Shit was time is it?" Bea asked, panicked.

"7, girl you need to go" the older girl replied, mostly not wanting Bea to be late, but a small part of her wanting to girl to leave the apartment so she could fuck Paul.

Bea immediately rushed up and got her bag to leave the apartment, she was meant to be meeting Ethan, Chad, Mindy, Tara and Anika at the boys' apartment about 5 minutes ago.

"Byee have fun" Quinn shouted from her room.

"You tooo" Bea shouted while swiftly making her way through the apartment.

"Oh and don't get pregnanttt" the younger girl added, giggling as she left.

"Little bitch" Quinn said under her breathe, jokingly.

"Fuck fuck fuck I'm late again" Bea said as she was sprinting down the apartment corridor with her bag hanging off of her shoulder, one converse on, one falling off, eyeliner in her hand and her phone on 5% - organised as always.

The apartment door was wide open, so the teen threw herself in, rushing as always.

"Nice of you to join us" Mindy said, laughing, earning her a simple eye-roll from Bea.

"ANIKAAAAAAA" the brunette shouted.

"Jesus girl I'm only here I'm not in france" Anika replied.

"Can you do my eyeliner please?" Bea asked, it was a common occurrence for the pair - Anika would do her eye-liner and Bea would often curl her hair.

Knowing they were super short on time, Anika just grabbed the younger girl's arm and dragged her to the bathroom.

"Like normal?" Anika asked.

"Mhm please" Bea smiled.

"I like your outfit, its so cute" She added.

"Dude you have your eyes closed" Anika replied.

Bea didn't verbally respond, instead she slapped Anika's arm and giggled, knocking her slightly.

"Stop I'm concentrating!" The older girl snapped back, in a jokingly tone.

"Done"

"You're an angel thank-you ,thank-you, thank-you!" Bea said.

"My God look at my wifeee!!" Mindy dramatically said as Bea rushed out the bathroom, running towards the younger girl with open arms, Bea then running away shouting "STRANGERRR" around the boys' apartment, earning laughs from Anika and Ethan.