Man hunt or elf hunt? P2

...the healer dark elf had silently positioned itself behind him during the moment where the warriors attacked was countered. Issei closed in on the warrior dark elf, and the healer used a powerful healing spell that engulfed its fellow dark elf's, restoring the dead elf's health and bringing it back to life..

Issei's eyes widened, "bringing back the dead!?", he noticed the wounded dark elf's wounds rapidly closing. He quickly pivoted and faced the healer, realizing the need to kill the healer first.

With a determined expression, Issei channeled his magic, preparing for an attack to take down the healer before its healing powers could turn the tables completely.

While this happened, the leader of the dark elf group had completed the casting of its group buff. The remaining dark elf members now seemed more coordinated, their attacks better synchronized and enhanced by the leader's tactical prowess. Issei could sense that the challenge had just escalated significantly, and he needed to act swiftly.

Issei unleashed his powerful attack towards the healer dark elf, he made a split-second decision. He activated his "Flame Punch", channeling intense magic flames into his strike. The punch not only dealt a massive blow to the healer but also ignited its robe, causing panic within the healer as he felt the fire on it.

Seizing this opportunity, Issei leaped towards the leader, using his enhanced speed to close the gap quickly. The colossal spider, which had joined the fight, engaged the dark elf warrior, diverting it's attention away from Issei. With a determined expression, Issei swung Excalibur rapidly, aiming to take down the leader before its strategic abilities could further buff the other elf's.

The sword and colossal spider kept fighting and the power of each blow was by no means silent, other teams could hear the fight through the forest and as Issei engaged in a close courter combat with the leader of the dark elf group. Issei was able to formulate a plan in mind and it worked overtime, trying to predict and counter the leader's moves while finding openings to gain the upper hand quickly before other arrived.

The battle only lasted a few more minutes until Issei was able to catch the dark elf off guard and he quickly used Scattered embers. That being primarily an AOE attack it caught the leader in it, and for a moment Issei was able to closee the distance and swing his blade upwards in a diagonal motion. Slicing the leaders head clean, Issei's focus shifted towards the healer.

"Now for you", Issei said as he dashed to the healer he threw Excalibur like a kunai and stabbed right through the healer.

"Now explosive strike!", Issei added the flame effect this time and it showed off; the attack crippled the healer and as the healer fell, Issei was about to finish the healer off but then 4 dark elf teams arrived, followed by them 4 others, and 2 after them, eventually the trees were full of them.

Issei knowing any more hostility was going to get him killed so he called off the colossal spider and backed off as he de-material Excalibur rapidly. When Issei did this, a few healers from the other parties rushed to the side of the injured healer. They tried their best but seemed to be panicking.

Issei could see the clear expression of pure hate from the dark elves by this point, "this isn't good.. is there a way out?", Issei asked the system, "No, the probability of escape is -1." The system responded.

"Well this is amazing, somehow we went from 0 to -1, and I might die here, unless..", Issei seemed wary but tried it, he dropped his guard and slowly walked towards the dying elf with his hands up.

In issei's mind, he was wondering what he could do to escape and dissolve the threat at the moment, "system, open up shop", Issei demanded, and the system did just that.

(System)
Shop:  [Weaponry] [Abilities] [accessories]
"Abilities", Issei said in his head.

(System)
Shop: [Combat] [Defensive] [Support] [Scouting]
"Support", he choose.

(System)
Shop: Ritual of rebirth. Tranquil springs. Whispering beacon. Guardian glint. Gentle mend. Aegis aura. ???-
System: this is as far into support your allowed in.

Issei looked at the screen and chose Ritual of rebirth. "This'll cost you 25 points. Your current amount of points is 850", the system asked Issei if he wanted to continue and he chose to do so. "5 points per level huh, wait what level am I?"

(System)
Race: Human
Rank: Dark champion
Level 170/???
Health: 1.9M/2.5M
Stamina: INFINITE
Strength: 3.0M
Speed: 2.5M
Endurance: 1.8M
Defense: 2.1M
Magic power: 5.93M
Skills/abilities: Fusion (an archive of all
his abilities and the free will to combine them at will)

"No wonder fighting that captain was rough, he was faster than me by quite a bit. My sharingan saved my hide there", Issei wondered for a bit and realized he never used his mangekyo, "Damn I still don't know the abilities of this eye all the way", Issei told himself as he confirmed the purchase of the skill.

Every moment they couldn't heal that dark elf, they grew more hostile, and Issei who had his hands up in the air and walking very slowly towards the dark elf tried speaking to them.

"Hey I know y'all can talk, I'm not sure if it's my language you all can talk but I can heal your comrade", After hearing that one of the captains present, dropped from a tree, "Do you speak the truth outsider?", the elf was wary of approaching him but did so to a minimal extent.

"Yes", Issei replied; after the reply, the captain looked at the other elf's administering healing magic and nodded, they backed off and Issei got closer.

Within a few seconds he got to the dark elf, and asked the system to bring up the instructions of the ritual.

"The only 2 requirements are that your blood is spilled inside of the targeted revival subject after the blood is within a part of you which does not contain blood; further note, the blood may not be exposed to air after it coming out of said spot; the second requirement is for them to truly want to live", the system discribed it bluntly.

"Alright", Issei, summoned Excalibur rapidly and the moment all the dark elf's saw the sword and they were about to go for the kill but stopped once they saw the blade pointing his own arm. "Wait it has to be in a spot within me with no blood, hmm", Issei wondered and sighed, he stabbed his arm, and left the blade in it so his wound wouldn't heal immediately.

After a second of taking a little amount of blood into his mouth, (little less than a sip amount), Issei's closed the distance between his face and the healers.

Wearing a thick green and white mage hood, Issei couldn't tell the gender of the healer and was scared even while looking level headed.
"Please be a girl, please be a girl", Issei pleaded in his head repeatedly.

Issei removed the dark elf's mage robe and he was faced with a pretty dark elf girl, "Thank goodness", He thought this as he laid his eyes on the girl. The elves were about to lose it because of what Issei had just done.

Issei's lips touched this girls lips, a few seconds after this happened, an option popped up, "Choose your subordinates name", Issei wondered what this meant and as he'd seen the girl he could tell that they were somehow linked now, "what? System what's going on?", questioning the system, Issei was being approached by the elves they were still wary of him.

The elf girl began to heal and after seeing this, the elves did something unexpected to Issei, and that was...