PROLOGUE.

Y/N adjusted the last piece of her uniform and made her way to the school. Her cloud-like hair swayed with the breeze. She bounced with every step she took and admired the blue skies in awe. She stared at the sun for a split second before yelping and rubbing her eyes with urgency.

She paused at the gate and reached into her bag to pull out an item. Her delicate hand snapped the hairpiece on the side of her head.

As she walked through the halls, the stars connected to the sun by chains let out a soft jingle as she made her way to the principal's office. People whispered amongst themselves as her bright sunshine filled eyes flickered from person to person. She knocked on the door gently and was welcomed in instantly.

"You must be L/N Y/N."

"That's me, sir!" The older man flinched as she began to ramble about who knows what.

The man pressed his hand to his mouth and cleared his throat, interrupting her.

"Huh? Oh, sorry!"

"It is quite fine, Ms. L/N. Our president, Mr. Minamoto, will show you around the school."

"Minamoto?" The girl blinked in confusion as she spoke.

"That would be me." A tall male smoothly stated.

Y/N stared into the ocean blue eyes with excitement. "Let's get going then!" The girl picked up her bag and left without any other final words.

The principal stood up from the chair he was originally sat on and reached out an arm towards the door.

"Wait, your schedule!" The older man sighed in exhaustion and returned to his seating position. "Keep an eye on her. The last thing we need is her getting lost in the school."

The blonde haired boy let out a nod of understanding and walked out the office to follow the girl.

Y/N ventured down the empty halls with a pep in her step. She was too lost in thought to hear the patter of shoes scampering through the echoing hallway. She was snapped out of her thinking by a collision knocking her off balance. Her body slid a few inches across the smooth floor before she lifted herself off the ground and brushed down her skirt.

"Are you alright?" The girl with h/c hair asked as she extended an arm to help her up.

The girl on the floor looked up at her in complete awe as the girl that hovered above her body was outlined by the sun that was conveniently behind her. The girl with green tips accepted her help and put her hand on the other girl's.

"You seem in a rush... is anything wrong?"

Y/N's eyes lingered across the girl's form but stopped when they landed on her ankles. The girl with fat ankles followed Y/N's eyes and deadpanned once she realized what she was staring at.

"I'm fine! I need to go... um." Y/N's eyebrow rose as the girl struggled to find an excuse.

"I need to go change my pad!"

"Oh!" Y/N blinked before she gave the girl a blinding smile. "Can I at least get your name?"

"Yashiro Nene." Yashiro squinted as if she was protecting herself from getting light in her eyes.

"I'll see you around then, Yashiro."

Y/N wavered as Yashiro went dashing down the hall once again.

"L/N."

Y/N shrieked when a hand was placed against her shoulder and swung a fist in the person's direction.

Teru's eyes widened in shock at the barely dodged punch sent his way.

"Whoa, there," Teru said as he let a nervous smile show on his face.

The girl's body seemed to freeze in place as her eyes snapped over to the taller male.

"When'd you get here?"

"Nevermind that, let's get you to class."

"What class is it?"

Y/N observed as Teru looked down at the paper with her schedule written on it.

"It's math."

Y/N swiftly turned and made a run for it.

"L/N!"

"NO!"

The girl sharply turned down the hallway and sped up the flights of stairs. She stumbled into a room and slammed the door behind her. She panted against the hard door and closed her eyes.

Y/N's eyes immediately shot open after she felt the heavy breathing of someone directly on her face. Y/N's leg swung upwards in instinct, landing a hit on the person in front of her.

The girl froze as she watched the body fall to her feet. Yashiro appeared in her vision with a face filled to the brim with terror.

"Did I just kill someone?"