PHASE 2:MISAKI STAIRS PT.1

•°o.O•°o.O 𝗚𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲(𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹)-𝗛𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲𝘆 O.o°•O.o°•

Y/n looked down and the floor in despair as she trudged to her next class after Akane had left her by herself in the crowded halls

Y/n looked down and the floor in despair as she trudged to her next class after Akane had left her by herself in the crowded halls. Y/N stepped up the stairs but came to a halt when she felt something dampen her shoes.

"Strawberry Jam?" Y/N leaned down to examine the substance closer. "Such a waste!"

Y/N huffed and puffed until she made the mistake of stepping on the forth step.

Y/N shrieked as landed on the rough ground beneath her.

"Huh? When they add this to the school?"

Y/N pushed herself from the ground and looked at the traditional aesthetics of the mysterious realm. The h/c girl waddled up the stairs in hopes of finding a way to get back to her classes.

Y/N panted once she reached the top of the stairs.

Y/N's ears perked up at the sound of a phone reverberating throughout the place.

"Hello! This is Y/N speaking!"

"Hello,This is Misaki."

"That's a very pretty name Miss!"

"My classroom was at the top of these stairs, I adored my students and they loved to learn. But the place that filled my heart with was also the place that I was killed and dismembered."

Y/N placed a hand over mouth in astonishment,

"That's horrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you."

"Can you do me a favor? Look around and find the scattered portions of my body for me.Find my arm first.My right arm,that the one I used to write notes on the chalkboard during lessons.Hurry please,class is about to start and the students are waiting."

"Okie Dokie!" Y/N gently placed the phone down and began her search for the arm.

"What pretty dolls!" the girl explained with enthusiasm.

Y/N picked up an oddly realistic arm and went along with her journey.Y/N's breath hitched when something unhuman made contact with her leg.She swung her legs back and forth and began to make an run for it.The girl glanced back to see the horde of dolls following after her.She banged on the closed door in dread.

"I can't die! I have to do something first!" Y/N pleaded out to no one but herself. Fortunately for the h/c girl luck was on her side today.

An arm was thrown into the shrine with force and the door swung open. Her body was pushed in by 3 different others causing her to topple over.

"Y/N?"

"Hi Yashiro!"