PHASE 1: DUMB

•°o.O•°o.O 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 & 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀 O.o°•O.o°•

Y/N frantically shook the boy who laid unmoving on the bathroom floor with tears threatening to fall from her glossed over eyes

"I'm too young to go to jail! Please wake up!"

Yashiro scurried over as tears began to find their way to Y/N's face.

"I'm sure you didn't kill him Y/N! He's just passed out!"

Yashiro rubbed the tears off of Y/N's dampened face with tenderness and embraced her in a hug. To Yashiro's dismay Y/N continued to weep on Yashiro's shoulder in distress. Running out of ways to soothe the girl in front of her, Yashiro unclasped the hairpin and dangled it swinging it from side to side causing a faint jingle. Y/N's sobs quietened as she became more attentive to the harmony played by the star charms at the end of the chains.

Y/N raised her head and took the hair clip back into her grasp.

The girl with h/c hair arose from her spot and sauntered towards the bathroom door. Her tear stained face turned to look at Yashiro and the boy who was now awakening and softly smiled.

"I've gotta go to class now Yashiro...I'll see you around."

Yashiro stared at the door then back at the boy laying on the ground.

"Hanako-kun! Are you alright?"

"She could see me?"

Yashiro's magenta eyes widened in cognizance as she thought of what Y/N could possibly be.

"Is Y/N close to death like me?"

Y/N walked the halls aimlessly, taking twists and turns in places she couldn't exactly recognize

She felt embarrassed to say the least, not only did she run away from the mention of math class, she also cried in front of someone she practically just met.

Maybe she is pathetic...

"You new?"

Y/N looked back to see a brown haired boy wearing a cat-like grin on his face.