1.

With a big decision on the cards about her future, Samantha didn't want to rush herself into a decision. Although she loves Manchester United and all of her teammates, the possibility of joining the infamous Barcelona never left her mind. Spain was her home and it still very much is. The possibility of playing alongside Alexia again and not just at international level really excited the brown haired girl. Both Samantha and Alexia had amazing chemistry on and off the field.

But Samantha couldn't let that bother her right now, she was still a Manchester United player up until the expiry of the contract. The final game was today, the chance to win their first ever WSL trophy but what made this more special was it was a game against one of their greatest rivals, Liverpool.

She did her usual pre match rituals, ate the same kind of fruit just like any other day. The nerves were definitely in full swing right now though, she also knew this might be her last game for United and that made her emotional. "You won't cry, you can't cry, not now at least." Samantha told herself.

Ella Toone, one of Samantha's best friends whilst in England had overheard her telling that to herself,  walked up behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder to show comfort and support.

"C'mon it's game time." Tooney said whilst grabbing Samantha's hand and leading her to her spot in the tunnel.

Mary Earps had of course noticed that Samantha was a little nervous about todays game but she just thought it was because of what was on the line. Samantha stood nervously at the front of the line as she was captain. "You don't need to look so sad you know?, the fans are behind you, they're behind us, it's not like you're leaving anyways." The goalkeeper chucked to herself.

Leaving.

"Ha yeah" Samantha chuckled.

It was finally game time, Samantha shook off all the thoughts as she walked out the tunnel. Nothing but game mode.

She had a brilliant first 45 minutes on the right wing but it was still 0-0 at half time although Manchester United were looking like the team to break the deadlock.

The half time team talk was interesting to say the least but Samantha didn't really pay much attention to it. She played a strong shift on the right wing till she got substituted at the 69th minute to be replaced by Lucia Garcia, her fellow Spanish International.

As she was walking off and applauding the fans she noticed a very familiar bleached blonde haired woman in the crowd.

"Alexia, what on earth is she doing here?" Samantha questioned to herself taking a seat on the substitutes bench.

10 minutes later Lucia Garcia had given Manchester United the 1-0 advantage.

The fans went crazy, they knew Chelsea were losing. This could be the goal that gives them their first WSL trophy.

The minutes seemed to pass ever so slowly.

The full whistle had gone in the Chelsea game. All United had to do was hold onto their lead. Liverpool never gave up, they didn't want their rivals to win the league against them so they gave their all.

The referee blew her whistle.

Full time.

It was all over.

WSL champions.

Samantha couldn't believe it. She had finally won the league.

She looked straight up into the stands to find Alexia, there was no one else she would rather spend this moment with than her best friend.

As soon as the blue eyes caught sight of Alexia's hazel eyes she signalled for her to head down and join in the celebrations. "Come on Ale, join me." The brown haired woman yelled.

Alexia could never say no to Samantha despite how controlled she always seemed to appear.

Whilst Samantha was waiting for Alexis to join her on the pitch Ona had creeped up behind her fellow Spanish International. "Why aren't you celebrating with the rest of the team, Capitán?" Ona asked.

"Oh hi Onita bonita, I'm just waiting on Alexis joining me down here then I'll go celebrate with everyone else." Samantha said.

"Alexia? Like Alexia Putellas? La Reina? The two time   Ballon d'Or Féminin winner Alexia? She's here? Why didn't you tell me before the game, I would have played my best." Ona replied.

"I didn't know she was going to be here, she just turned up and still you played very well Onita bonita." Samantha added in self defence.

"Oh my god Samantha, the woman can't stay away from you, she's been here cheering you on at every opportunity she has." Ona added.

"Well yeah, she's my best friend, I did the same for her last season when I was out with my ACL injury." Samantha quickly snapped back feeling the need to get defensive.

"Whatever, I think you're both hopelessly in love with one another but you are both too oblivious to realise and too scared and nervous to say anything to each other." Ona said.

This caused Samantha to just let out a nervous chuckle and avert her eyes back to the stands where she could no longer see Alexia.

Samantha wondered around the pitch for a few minutes till her eyes met the stunning blonde once again.

"Oh, hi Ale, I didn't realise you had been on the pitch for so long, Ona had distracted me with one of her questions again." Samantha said.

"No no, I've only just stepped foot on the pitch, Ona can ask some really distracting questions but nothing will ever be as distracting as the marvellous view right in front of me." Alexia said.

Samantha just blushed.

"You played well mi amor." Alexia added.

This just caused Samantha to blush some more.

Ona saw the look on Samantha's face and just chuckled.

"Come, join us in the celebrations Ale, we would be honoured if you did, also I think Samantha needs some time to process the environment around her." Ona said.

Ona technically didn't give Alexia a choice as she grabbed the blondes hand and pulled her along the field. Alexia looked back at Samantha in confusion as she was forced to go across the pitch without her best friend.

It was a fun night for all of the girls, they celebrated long into the night after winning the title on the final day against their rivals on the back of a magnificent season.

But one person didn't enjoy themselves as much as all of the others. Three big questions in her mind.

Should she stay and continue her legacy at United?

Should she choose Barcelona?

Should she admit her feelings towards Alexia?