Y/N

It is early in the morning, the sun is shining through the clouds, shining onto a small town in france.

A rooster calls, its sound travelling through the town. As a young girl walks out her house door, holding a small book in her hand. Closing the door and looking from her place from the top of the stairs.

"Little town, It's a quiet village." She stands at the top of her stairs.

"Ev'ry day like the one before, Little town Full of little people." She begins to walk down her stairs, still looking around as she walks taking in the fresh air of the early morning.

"Waking up to say." She walks into the little arch way which leads to a street of houses. As a bell tollings from afar but loud enough for people to hear.

-"Bonjour!" - "Bonjour!"

The towns people start to open their windows on the second floor of their houses shouting Bonjour to people as they past by or leave their houses, they shake their laundry out their windows. The young girl continues to walk still holding her book as she waves to the guy being put in the cell.

"There goes the baker with his tray like always, the same old bread and rolls to sell" The young girl walks towards the baker who is holding the tray with a small smile on his face as he sees the girl approaching him. The young girl grabs a roll of bread as she places some coins on the tray to pay for the bread roll.

"Every morning just the same, Since the morning that we came to this poor provincial town" The young girl smiles at the baker before walking to the horse standing in the stable before scratching the horse and petting it.

"Good morning, Y/N" An old man approaches her as he smiles at her. Y/N tunrs around from the horse as she smiles at him.

"Good morning, Monsieur Jean!" Y/N says happily to him, as Monsieur Jean takes off his hat.

"Have you lost something again?" Y/N steps closer to him, as she sees him glancing around as if he has lost something.

"Well, I believe I have. The problem is, I can't remember what!" He keeps looking around trying to remember what he has lost, before he looks back at Y/N.

"Oh, well. I'm sure it will come to me." Monsieur Jean puts his hands back on, as he looks at Y/N who is slowly walking to the left of her still smiling at him. Y/N goes to the donkey thats next to monsieur Jean as she feeds it an apple out of a sack thats resting next to the fence.

"Where are you off too?" Monsieur Jean looks at Y/N as she begins to walk away.

"To return this book to Père Robert. It's about two lovers in fair Verona." Y/N looks at him as they start to walk backwards, smiling at Monsieur Jean.

"Sounds boring" Monsieur Jean says to himself as Y/N walks past some stalls.

"Look there she goes, that girl is strange, no question." School boys are wallking up the steps to their school as Y/N walks past oblivous to them looking at her.

"Dazed and distracted Can't you tell?" The Teacher starts shoving the school boys in throught the door, him also looking at Y/N judging her. Y/N begins to walk to a small pond as she starts to jump on the stones, travelling to the other side of the pond.

"Never part of any crowd, 'Cause her head's up on some cloud." A group of ladys are washing their clothes, folding or shaking them as they stare at Y/N. As Y/N walks past them near the edge of the small stone wall.

"No denying she's a funny girl that Y/N." A small group of young girls are folding clothes on the stone hedge as Y/N jumps up and walks across it. The young girls looking at her as they lift the clothes to let her past, as Y/N jumps down they all lean against the stone hedge to watch her walk away.