Dawn of a new time

You watch as the lands between burn around you all life is dead, you finally finished your quest to restart the life of the lands. You look around to see nothing but fire and ash, "is this what really wanted, to burn everything, to let chaos truly roam free in this world" you walk outside of whats left of the erdtree and sit on the elden throne because theres nothing left to do. You sit there staring at ash filled sky wondering what to do your a god now with nothing to do, you look back down and think of what to do. As you do you feel tired for once in your life and slowly fall asleep into a deep coma.

1000 years later

Summer pov

In the grimm lands.

Why won't the grimm stop coming it's like an endless hoard of them its like I kill 1 and 19 more replace the dead I don't know how long I can keep this up. Summer starts getting tired shes been doing this for awhile "I got to find an opening to get out of here" at that exact moment a earthquake happens creating a large Crack between her and the grimm. Summers mind ("oh my oum finally a break from fighting") she bolts away so she can rest, after a little bit she finds a cave that looks like it has been recently opened up due to the earthquake. She walks in there uses the last of her light dust to make a small glowing ball so she can see in the dark. She walks deeper in to the cave out of curiosity, as she's walking around she hears what sounds like screaming deeper in the cave she uses her semblance to move very quickly to the source, but sees something she was not expecting " what the hell" she looks down and sees a whole midevil city below. Summer looks around to see if there's a way down she looks over to her left and sees a part of a wall she can jump on so she does, when she hit the ground it made a echoing thud she gets up a sees a room with huge bed.

 Summer looks around to see if there's a way down she looks over to her left and sees a part of a wall she can jump on so she does, when she hit the ground it made a echoing thud she gets up a sees a room with huge bed

(This put the fabrics are torn and there is no blood stains)

"Wow" she says when she looks around in the room it's filled with huge piles of books around the room as she's looks around she see another doorway leading to staircase going up. She walks over and goes up the stairs as she going up she sees a rusty bronze armor next to her the stair case.

(The crucible tree armor with the spear)She gets closer to it to inspect it when she does the armors eyes light up in a orangish color ad it starts getting up "AHHHH" Summer screamsyhen runs the Rest of the way up to a open platform with a throne ...

She gets closer to it to inspect it when she does the armors eyes light up in a orangish color ad it starts getting up "AHHHH" Summer screamsyhen runs the Rest of the way up to a open platform with a throne in the middle with something siting on it