Ash that returns

??? Pov

In a barren waste land with flames everywhere a lone figure sits by a coiled sword siting waiting to be woken. There is a small flame under the sword slowly fading intill a screams are heard. The screams of the yellow flame around him, but it ever go near the person it just surronds them for a unkown reason. Then as soon as flames were there they were gone the fire under the sword eats the other weak yellow flame and grows larger. The flame then starts being absorbed as it enters the body of whos next to it. "Why do you need me once more flame I've completed my quest" while ha sits there the flame begins to take shape turning to a figure with glowing eyes. " I see, you want me to extinguish this meger flame for you; I will put this fool arest for I am the the Lord of Cinder, the keeper of the first flame"

 " I see, you want me to extinguish this meger flame for you; I will put this fool arest for I am the the Lord of Cinder, the keeper of the first flame"

As he stands the fire fully absorbs into him creating and orange glow around his body "Lord of Frenzied  Flame fear me for I am coming for your soul". He then walks away towards the area heading in the dierection of the false keeper, each step creating a ashy mark on the ground.

3rd Pov

You sit by the grace thinking to yourself these visions you had when you were asleep still were in your head you felt as though it was telling the future, but knowing the flame it was maybe trying to get you to side with the dark so it can manipulate it. As you went trough your head you thought of her your love Millicent the one you loved dearly the whole reason you burned the while god forsaken land was because of her. She died because she didnt want to be like Melania a bomb ready to Blow so she commited suicide. The day she did you were there trying to help her.

Y/N Pov flashback

Why. Why did it have to be like this it must be a horrible dream, I look down to see Millicet dying slowly on the ground as the wreteched rot consumes her. "Millicet why, why did you this to yourself i could found another way" i said to her. She then looks at me as i kneel down in front of her "you couldn't have helped me I would have eventually died due to the scarlet rot, I just sped up the process *cough* cough*". As shes that she lifts her metal arm towards me with the needle in its hand "here take this back *cough*cough* I dont need it anymore" I shakingly take the needle from her hand and take off my helmet to look at her my eyes start watering "Dont cry it will all be alright, and please dont give in to the flame" i look at her eyes she on verge of dying. I cant control myself as I hug her "Dont go please dont go not yet please Millicet stay with me love" I ply to her "im sorry" i heard say her final words as the rot fully incased her body eating away at it. I let go of her and close her eyes "I'm sorry Millicent I wont be able to keep that promise with you gone if this worlds takes you away from me i will burn it to the ground" these were my last words I said as put my helmet on and took her sword as keep sake to remember her.

Flashback end

I wish it was horrible dream, but I must move on; Im in era of time where the golden order no longer exists I need awnsers. I look behind me as i see the maiden i rescued still there looking at me scared "Young one I know you are afraid and wanting awnsers, so am I so we will exchange awnsers, me first what happened?" The Maiden stays silent "so will you not awnser me" I get up and walk to her. She crawls to the back of the bed " why must you be difficult all i ask is why is my city in a cave". She then opens her mouth "what do you mean what happened to your city I dont even know whats going on I was trying to find cover from grimm and next thing i know im here almost getting killed by whatever that was" "A Crusible knight" "yeah that then you kill it no bigge then you help me even though you basically scream bad guy by looking at you and aura around you its like screams that make you go mad" I look at her in Silence. "Is that your reasoning" she then looks at me in the eyes and nods "Well ok, but still I need awnsers" as i say this i feel the ground shaking and what sounds like demonic howling.