Prologue

Jungwon and Niki are friends for a long time. They like to read love stories books/novel/Wattpad , watching kdramas, bl series, and shipping people around them when they will find that the two are perfect/suitable for each other.Many people know them all around their campus. They are always approached by people who wants their help, because of love life, crush or ships.

******

Jungwon ordered Niki to get some water first because he was very thirsty but he noticed that Niki had been there for a long time That's why he thought of going to see Niki because something bad might happen to him .When Jungwon was leaving, he bumped into a guy and threw all the food at him accidentally.

Niki saw this and immediately approached Jungwon. He looked to see if Jungwon had any burns and when he saw that Jungwon had no burns, he immediately faced the guy who accidentally threw food at Jungwon. But instead of getting angry, he suddenly stopped when he saw the guy's face that was close to crying.

Jungwon immediately calmed the guy down because Niki was yelled at him.
Jungwon takes the guy to the rooftop so they can talk about what the guy's problem is.

But he was shocked what just he found out.

"I LIKE PARK JONGSUNG!"

"What?? That cold,arrogant one?"

"Don't worry, we will help you.." Jungwon said while trying to smile

"NEW SHIP UNLOCKED" Jungwon added and smirked

But what if because of they shipping the two (Jay and Sunoo) They are the ones who's going to fall to their mainship.

What if the two shippers both like their ship. Will everything change?

*******

Hi guys🤗

I hope you will support me in the first ever story I wrote.

Sorry for the wrong grammars, because English is not my language.

*********

Note:

- plot twist

-aged up

⚠️ It may have a warning parts⚠️

-🔞🔞

-smut