Part 13 (The Crush Hunt 1)

Niki's POV

"They have changed partners while I still don't have a partner.. it's annoying, I don't deserve this!! I was the one who insisted on joining the camp but I'm the one who didn't enjoy it" I said and jumped on my bed. I rolled around, played online games on my cell phone, but I was still bored in the room.

I took my phone and put it in my pocket. I came out of my room and saw the seniors and juniors making a campfire, they were loud and obviously enjoying themselves. I walked away from there because they were too noisy.

While walking I met Jay. He was holding a key with a cat design on it. He looked at me but continued to walk.

"Hey!! JAY!!" I called him

He didn't turn around but he stopped. "What?"

"What do you really need from us?" I asked him directly

He laughed and looked at me "I'm the one who should ask that"

"If I were you, stop whatever you're planning, because it won't work," I said

He approached me and smiled annoyingly. I pushed him less hard only to make him move away from me a little.

"Isn't Sunoo your cousin?! Why does he have to pretend that he likes you?

Jay couldn't speak.

"You think I don't know?"

"You don't know everything yet" Jay said

"So tell me everything so would I know!"

"You won't understand me"

"Then Make me understand!" I said

"Not here" Jay said briefly and grabbed my hand.

(Skipped time)

No one's POV

"So.. you planned all of this? since Sunoo spilled food on Jungwon?" Niki asked while holding Jungwon's picture that Jay hid under his cellphone case

 you planned all of this? since Sunoo spilled food on Jungwon?" Niki asked while holding Jungwon's picture that Jay hid under his cellphone case

"Not all.. the others are just coincidence" Jay said. He gave the phone to Niki at the same time.

Niki is surprised when he sees Jungwon's stolen pictures while they are high school.

"Wow! I didn't think the three of us were the same" said Niki

Jay suddenly turned to Niki because of what he said.

"What do you mean the three of us are the same? how is it the same?"

"Sunghoon likes Jungwon" Niki said

Jay's eyes suddenly widened because of what he heard.

"What?"