+Part 14 (Crush Hunt 2)

🔞

⚠️⚠️Warning ⚠️⚠️

Again this is just a fanfiction. I will repeat that I changed everything that the idols had, all of this are just made up based on my crazy and naughty imagination and it has an aged up.

If you don't like it just skip it

*****

What should I write? In Sunoo's thought

Sunoo slowly looked at Niki but he didn't know that Niki was already looking at him. Sunoo quickly looked away.

"No!! No!! Not him.. not him!!" Sunoo said in his mind and bit the ballpoint pen

"Are you done?" Niki asked and took a seat next to Sunoo

"No.. not yet"

Niki just nodded while staring at Sunoo who was bitting the ballpoint pen.

Suddenly Niki took the pen that Sunoo was biting and replaced it with his lips. Sunoo immediately kissed back.

It was obvious in their eyes that they are both thirsty on each other lips. Niki grabbed Sunoo's waist and pulled him closer causing Sunoo to let out a moan.

"Ughh"

Nothing else can be heard in this room now but only the sound of their wet kisses.

(AN: omg!! I'm not good at this 🙂)

Sunoo's arms are wrapped around in Niki's neck.

Niki slowly stopped and looked into Sunoo's eyes with a lustful gaze. He kissed Sunoo again but now it was rough and aggressive. He picked up Sunoo while not breaking away from the kiss and laid on the bed.

" Niki~" Sunoo called seductively to Niki.

Because of that, Niki became even more turned on.

"Arghh.. Fuck" Niki said and quickly removed his clothes. He kissed Sunoo again, and his kiss slowly went down from Sunoo's lips to his neck, leaving some marks.

"No..Ughh~ nik..hmm" Sunoo moan. trying to stop Niki for leaving some marks but Niki didn't listen

Little by little Sunoo's hand traveled from Niki's chest to his hard on dick. He suddenly stopped kissing when Sunoo started to pump his cock up and down. Sunoo pushes him slow to make him on top now.

Niki suddenly grip on the headboard of the bed and couldn't help but moan as Sunoo licking his cock.

"Ughh.. shit.. Put that in your mouth already" Niki said and suddenly grabbed Sunoo's head "open your mouth wider, baby" And Sunoo followed what Niki said.

Sunoo almost cried when Niki suddenly pressed his head to suck his cock causing touch his throat. But when Niki moaned, Sunoo got confident and he started sucking on Niki's cock even faster.

"Aishh!! Ughhh.. sunoo~baby..yeah~.... That~that's right..." Niki moaned while his head throwing back, rolling his eyes and shaking knees. "Baby!! Ugh!! Ahhgr.. I~ m.. cum.. gonna cum!!"

Niki grabbed Sunoo's hair to help him speed up Sunoo's sucking on his cock but before Niki could release his semen, someone suddenly knocked on the door.

Sunoo immediately stood up and fixed himself first. While Niki was just glaring at the door.

"Hysstt!! Whoever it is.. I Hate you!!" In Niki's thought while waiting for Sunoo to open the door and to see who knocked