Part 10

Hee took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

Can I act normal?? Hee asked to his self
He fixed his clothes and knocked again.

The door slowly opened.

"Hi hyung" Jake greeted him with a smile

"H~Hi?..." Heeseung said nervously

"come in" Jake said and grabbed Hee's hand and pulling him inside.

He looked in every corner of the room but didn't see Jungwon. "Where is Jungwon?"

"They said, they're on their way" Jake answered and went back to their mini kitchen. Heeseung followed Jake into the mini kitchen.

"They?" Heeseung asked

"He's with Niki" Heeseung nodded and looked at what Jake was cooking

"Wow.. what you cook must be so delicious" Hee said while looking at what Jake was cooking "I can smell what you're cooking from outside.. it smells so delicious"

Jake smiled. "Stop lying and making fun of me or I might throw you out"

"No I'm not lying, I'm telling the truth"

They laughing together and someone suddenly knocked on the door. "It must be them... Hee, can you open the door" Jake said. Heeseung immediately nodded and headed to the door and open it.

"Hello hyung!" Jungwon greeted Heeseung happily
Heeseung looked at Niki who looks confused

"Where is Jake hyung?" Jungwon asked

"He's in the kitchen"
Jungwon nodded and went inside while Niki was still standing and looking at Heeseung

"Aren't you going in?" Hee asked Niki

Niki make a side eye at him and go inside.

"Hello Hyung!!" Niki greeted Jake and hug him

"Tskkk.." Heeseung rolled his eyes

"Hey!! You're hugging me too much!!"

"Oww.. sorry" Niki said and looked at the every corner of the room "Yang Ju, where is the cr?" He asked.

"There" Jungwon pointed a white door
Niki nodded and walked to Cr

"Where is Jay?" Jungwon asked Heeseung while arranging the plates at the table.

"Idono.. may be he is at his dorm, well I'm not sure"
Jungwon nodded and sat down "what am I thinking?? Why I'm looking for him?? Omg this is not normal... Or maybe it is normal, I'm just the one who's thinking it's not normal.. arghhh!!!! I'm going to be crazy!!!"

"Hey! are you okay?" Heeseung asked Jungwon

Jungwon immediately nodded and act a normal smile "yeah.. yeah.. I'm okay"

"He is always like that Hee" Jake said and put the dish he cooked "He always thinking Niki" Jake added and laugh so hard. Jungwon stood up and hit Jake's shoulder.

"SHUT UP!!"

"Ouch!! I'm just kidding"

Heeseung suddenly remembered Jay so he immediately took out his cell phone to tease Jay.

Heeseung's POV:

🖕Park You🖕

Hee Coward
Hey!!Jay!!

🖕Park You 🖕
What??

Hee Coward
Today is my lucky day