𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲. In the middle of the collected groups, sitting off by herself, was Josephine Saltzman. Having nothing else better to do, she decided to walk around as others were hard at work to make sure everything was perfect for the parade that was going to happen in a few hours.

After walking around a bit, she spots two familiar faces just a few feet in front of her. With a small smirk on her face, she walks over to them, saying, "Well, hello there, Salvatore brothers."

"What the hell are you doing here?" responded the voice of Damon Salvatore, as he looks towards the Saltzman girl who just walked over to him and his brother, Stefan Salvatore.

"It's my first 'Founder's Day' in Mystic Falls, so I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Plus, I had nothing else better to do and didn't want to spend this day in complete boredom." the Saltzman girl responds as she takes her place standing next to the brothers, looking around at all that was happening around her.

Having move to this small town with her uncle, and legal guardian, Josephine has just recently learned of the many traditions that comes with the town.

"And, you decided to come over here because...?" Damon asked her, but before she could respond Stefan spoke up, "What Damon means to say is, it's nice to see you, Jo." saying that to the Saltzman girl with a grin on his face directed towards her.

"No, that's not what I meant." Damon retorts.

"What's gotten you in such a sour mood? Need I remind you that it was me that saved you from a couple of those tomb vampires not that long ago? I could have easily let them kill you, so could my uncle." Josephine snaps towards the oldest Salvatore, while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"She has a point, Damon. I think she's shown us enough that we can trust her." Stefan says to his brother, who still was slightly annoyed at the presence of the Saltzman girl.

"Fine!" Damon says, annoyed. "Even though there are still tomb vampires walking around who knows where, and you're here for no reason!"

"Hey! I never said that I would be able to get all of them, same goes for my uncle. We can only do so much, given the fact that we are only humans." Josephine argues back. "Given the fact the we don't know where they are, lets hope that we never see them again, and that they are over whatever grudge they were holding." she says before walking away from the Salvatore brothers, off to who knows where as others prepare for the parade.

"Nicely done. You just managed to piss off someone who has various types of weapons that can kill you. What exactly were you hoping to accomplish there?" Stefan says, looking towards his brother with a serious look.

"Shut up, Stefan! I don't need another speech like your 'I'm insecure, leave Elena alone' speech." Damon says, as both him and his brother watch as the Saltzman girl storms away.

↢✩✩✩↣

"Let's give a big hand to the Mystic Falls high school Marching Band!" said the voice of Carol Lockwood, as she spoke into the microphone while the marching band passed by the crowds that have gathered to watch the Founder's Day Parade.

Josephine stood off to the side, lightly clapping her hands as she watched the parade that was happening in front of her.

"And for a little local history, Mr. Saltzman's students have recreated Virginia's Battle of Willow Creek." Mrs. Lockwood announces as said float rolls through the crowd and the students on it acting out the battle wave to the crowd of people.