𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖽𝖾

𝒂/𝒏
ᴮᴱᶠᴼᴿᴱ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴵᴺᴳ
𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗋𝖾-𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝟤 𝗈𝖿 𝖳𝖵𝖣, 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖩𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾. 𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗌 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝟤 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒, 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍. 𝗌𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟩 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝟤, 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅.

↢✩✩✩↣

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲, 𝗔𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗰, 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘃𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲-𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗮. As they were discussing the various types of weapons with Damon, there was a sudden knock on the door causing Caroline to go towards the door to open it. When the Forbes vampire opens the door, Bonnie Bennett walks in with her grimoire in hand.

"I got Stefan's message." the Bennett witch says as she walks past Caroline, before turning her head back to fully come face-to-face with the youngest Salvatore brother.

"Hey, you brought the grimoire. Thank you." Stefan says thankfully to Bonnie as she stops in front of him.

"What's going on?" the Bennett witch asks, noticing Josephine, Alaric, and Damon at the table that was piled with various weapons.

"We're going to kill Katherine." says Jeremy Gilbert, completely shocking the Bennett witch who hadn't known that he was there until that moment. After watching him walk past her, Bonnie turns her attention back to Stefan, who exclaims, "I can explain."

"Please." the Bennett witch says, looking at Stefan with wide eyes.

"We're gonna kill Katherine." the youngest Salvatore reiterates, as if to think that it was actually explaining anything, before everyone walks over to join Josephine, Alaric, and Damon.

"This works with compressed air. The trigger mechanism is up here. We have two of these in different sizes, plus I always carry my hand-held one with me." Josephine explains as she was showing the crossbows that were on the table.

"For you I recommend this." Alaric says showing the Salvatore brothers, mainly Damon, a weapon that could be strapped to the arm. "It fits nicely under the jacket sleeve. Here's the trigger. And when you're ready..." he says before showing the Salvatore brothers how to use the weapon, while also thrusting his hand forward as if he was staking a vampire.