𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝖼𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖾

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. Her uncle informed her that he would be staying the night with Jenna, meaning that the Saltzman girl would be at the apartment by herself. After spending most of her time tossing and turning in her bed, the Saltzman girl got up and headed to the living room area of the apartment, grabbing her sketchpad on her way out of her room.

While she sat on the sofa, with her legs stretched out in front of her and her sketchpad opened on her lap, she couldn't shake the feeling as though someone was watching her. Looking around, Josephine didn't see anyone so she shook the feeling off and went back to the sketch that she was trying to complete in her sketchpad. Had she looked around more than she did, Josephine would have noticed the figure of a man sneaking past her, and into her room to grab some things. Having just been at the Gilbert's house, Jonas Martin quickly made his way to where the Saltzman girl resided. As he walked into her room, he quickly looked around to find different things that he could use so that, if needed, he could help keep an eye on the girl with the soul mark. Finally finding things he could use, he grabbed them and placed them under his jacket.

An old hairbrush. A sketch of a landscape. A picture of the Saltzman girl standing in what appeared to be a snowstorm. An arrowhead.

Those were all that he grabbed before hearing the sounds of footsteps heading in the direction of where he was. Quickly hiding in the Saltzman girl's closet, he watches as she walks into her room and to her desk to grab her bag of colored pencils. Walking out, the Saltzman girl hesitates as she starts to feel like she is being watched once again, but as she looks around she continues to not see anyone there. Shrugging her shoulders, she walks out and goes back to the couch to continue the sketch that she had been working on. Completely oblivious to the warlock as he stealthily makes his way out of the apartment.

↢✩✩✩↣

"Let me see if I have this right. Stefan and Damon were told by Rose, who was told by her friend Slater, that there is a way to destroy the spell that this Klaus guy wants to break, ergo killing you in the process. But, for some odd reason, you don't want them to go through with whatever plan they are coming up with that could inevitably save your life. So, now you have dragged me here to try to convince Rose to take us to where Slater is." the Saltzman girl asks, as she and Elena walk into the Salvatore Boarding House. "Did I miss anything?"

"I don't want them to risk getting themselves killed, Jo. Katherine warned us of what Klaus did to her family because she ran away and changed herself into a vampire, and I don't want that to happen to any of you." Elena explains as they walk further into the house.

"You do realize that my phone has been blowing up with calls and messages from my uncle because I'm not at school! There better be a very good reason as to why I am here, except to help convince Rose to take us to Slater, or I will have hell to pay when we get back." the Saltzman girl snaps to her friend, just as there is the sound of footsteps heading in their direction.

"It's not nice to leave a girl naked so early in the morning." Rose says as she walks towards where the two girls are, tying up the robe that she was wearing. Looking up, she noticed that it was not Damon who had walked in, instead, it was Elena and Josephine.

"Whoa. Sorry, I thought you were..." Rose awkwardly apologized as both girls looked away from the female vampire, embarrassed.

"I, uh, sorry, I..." Elena mutters out, still not looking towards Rose.

"There's no one else here." Rose says as she walks closer to the girls.

"Actually we are here to see you. Well, actually she's here to see you, I've been dragged along against my will" Josephine says, receiving a look from Elena, that she didn't pay any mind to.