Chapter 1: Y/N Goes Down To Japan.

Well, here he was, he was on the train down to Shibuya, Japan. He was wearing a school outfit that belonged to the school he would be going to the full year he would be down here for, Shujin Academy.

Y/N: "I really get sent down here for trying to help someone get away from a damn bald drunk rapist...well, I have to stay here for a year. At least I have someone that will take care of me...what was his name? So..Sojiro Sakura? Yeah, Him."

He saw a Black-Haired Boy, The same age as him wearing the same outfit.

Y/N: "What are the chances that he would be in the same situation as me."

He heard two schoolgirls speaking and he put his attention to their interesting conversation.

Random Schoolgirl: "What? Are you being serious? A mental shutdown?"

Random Schoolgirl 2: "It's the truth! I'm telling the truth!"

Random Schoolgirl: "To a person though? That's gotta be a joke. You love all that occult stuff, don't you?"

Y/N: "Mental shutdowns...that'll seem like a problem in the future for everyone."

He tuned out the girl's conversation, feeling like he got enough out of it. He heard that same voice from the day he was arrested.

???: "You damned brat! Do you know who I am? I'll sue you!"

Y/N: "If I find him...I will rip him apart, no matter how big he is."

He started humming before the train stopped seconds after, He got up and got out from the left side going on his phone. He was walking before he realized he was in the middle of Shibuya.

Y/N: "Well...I need to pay attention more-"

He saw a mysterious red app with a disturbing eye design pop up on his phone, how did that even get there? He was sure he didn't download anything from a weird site.

Y/N: "Let's just try to delete it- oh shit that made it larger."

He was still trying to delete it before he didn't hear anything. He looked up and saw everyone come to a stop except for the boy from the train.

Y/N: "Did time just- Yep time just stopped. Oh no."

He spotted a...blue flame in the middle of Shibuya, it grew larger before he saw something form in the flame. He saw a...large figure and then his eyes widened.

He...He saw a copy of himself grinning wickedly in his direction with yellow eyes.

Y/N: "What the actual fuck...Let's just delete that app, maybe time resumes if I delete it."

He held his finger on the app before dragging it down to the trash bin icon, deleting it. Which actually made time resume, he stood there before trying to catch up to the boy.

After a bit, He ended up sitting next to the boy on the train to his destination and they actually started up a nice conversation before they drifted to the topic of what happened earlier.

Y/N: "So it wasn't some type of hallucination? We both saw that everyone stopped moving."

Black-Haired Boy: "Yeah, seems like we did, I wasn't sure what happened."

Y/N: "And we both saw 2 large blue flames, form in the middle of Shibuya and we both saw some type of large figure form inside the flame."

Black-Haired Boy: "Yep."

Y/N: "And we saw copies of ourselves staring directly at us with the largest grin ever."

Black-Haired Boy: "Yeah, we both saw that."