Chapter 2:The what Room?

Y/N stirred awoke but he found himself not in the attic of Leblanc, He found himself in a room that was padded with blue, and he felt his arms chained up. He got up and saw his arms really were chained together and him wearing a prison outfit.

Y/N:

He saw Akira was in the same place as him on a separate bed waking up also.

Y/N&Akira:

They heard a chuckle and saw two children, wearing a prison guard outfits and standing on the other side of the prison door.

Y/N: "WHY ARE THERE CHILDREN WEARING-"

He saw Akira look to the side in his peripheral vision and turned to see what he looked at and...well Y/N saw his leg chained to a fucking small boulder.

Y/N: "Wait..."

He also looked to his side and sadly he was chained to a small boulder as well but he just sat there seeing Akira go to the prison doors and he just followed what Akira was doing. The two...lolis moved and they saw a chair with a blue lamp light and a long-nosed man sitting there and when he raised his head to see them, the already wide smile on his face got wider.

???: "Tricksters...Welcome to my velvet room."

Y/N: "Shit is getting weird..."

Loli 1: "So you come to, inmates"

Loli 2: "The you in reality are currently fast asleep. You both are only experiencing this as a dream.

Loli 1: "You're in the presence of our master. Stand up straight!"

Y/N: "Okay so she's the mean one and the other one is the nicer one, nice to know this isn't real."

???: "Welcome. I am delighted to make your acquaintance. This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter, it is a room by those who are bound by a 'Contract' may enter."

Y/N: "What fucking contract? Am I being paid by this said contract?"

The creepy smile got slightly wider.

Igor

Igor: "I am Igor, the master of this place. So remember it well, I summoned you two to speak of important matters. It involves your lives as well-"