Chapter 3: "Awakening."

(Leblanc/Early Morning/Monday)

Y/N: "First day of Hell starts Today..."

He woke up and saw Akira already in his school outfit.

Akira: "Yep...Well then can't be late right? Or else we get thrown out of this very humble café."

Y/N: "You got that right, Well I'll see you downstairs Akira."

A few minutes after Akira went downstairs, he met him downstairs and saw he was eating curry.

Sojiro: "Well, come eat kid."

He nodded and immediately ate, he stopped after the first bite but started devouring the food leaving the plate clean.

Y/N: "That was good boss!"

Akira: "That was very delicious."

Sojiro got a small smirk on his face along with a sly look before chuckling.

Sojiro: "Thanks, kid. Now hurry over to school. You'll end up late if you get lost on the way."

They both nodded going to the exit to head to school before shortly stopping as Sojiro started talking again.

Sojiro: "Oh yeah, and flip the sign to 'Open' for me."

Y/N: "Wait we're open already?"

Sojiro: ""Already"? If anything, we're running late. Now, you two better hurry on out. You're gonna be late if you get lost, country boys."

Y/N: "Alright! See ya boss!"

Akira:

(Only the 'see ya' part)

They both left and immediately raced to the Yongen-Jaya station not wanting to waste time.

Y/N: "Whoever's there first owes the other 500 yen!"

Akira: "Your on!"

Sadly Akira was first and Y/N sat there dejected at the fact he owed Akira 500 Yen.

Y/N: "Oh man..."

Akira: "I won! Let's get on the train now."

Y/N: "I'll get you back for this..."

They got on the train and were immediately cramped up in the tight space.

Y/N: "A-Akira! C-crap why is it so cramped up!"

Akira: "I wouldn't be able to tell! J-just h-hang on!"

After a huge while, They finally got off the train catching their breaths before walking up the stairs to go find the Ginza Line.

Y/N: "Jesus...that was the worst time ever already...oh well let's find the Ginza Line we're supposed to transfer to."

Then slowly they got lost, They bought some sodas but they got more lost in the underground before coming out to the station square.

Y/N: "Jesus we were lost for 5 minutes..."

Akira: "Yep...and I think we will get lost around the station square."

Y/N: "Let's hope NOT-"

They got lost again. It took 5 minutes before they finally found the Teikyu building where their destination was.

Y/N: "Jesus Christ...Let's just hurry up and find that Ginza Line."

Finally, after their strife and agony of being lost, they found the line for the Gate of the Ginza Line. They transferred and got on the train heading straight to school.