10.

Yuh read the chapter 09 yet?😒Guh back go read it and
Please Voteee⭐️!!!!!!

Major Time Jump
3 years later
Saturday, August 10****

Aria's P.O.V

Heaving a sigh I turned off the car, taking my heels from the passenger side and grabbed my bag strapping it across my shoulders. Lazily making my way to the elevator, I got in and head up to my apartment.

Another failed date.

Can't even blame the guy if he doesn't want to see me anymore.

For one, he's been trying to get me out of the house but I kept putting it off and now we did get to go out for it to only last two hours.

Being a single mom and trying to date is not for the weak I'll tell you that.

Arianna is currently in her terrible 2's and is also very sick because she's teething and doesn't want to stay with the sitter tonight, so I had to cut my date night short.

I could see the disappointment in Dane's eyes but nonetheless he nods, understanding when I told him I had to leave.

A girl really cyah have it all. Sigh.

He wasn't ready to go and stayed back saying he might just invite some friends, but deep down I know he's probably going to link up with a next girl.

Pressing my thumb on the door pad it clicks open and I entered and Arianna came flying in my arms.

Snot and tears streaming down her face and a tired Britney right behind.

I gave her a apologetic smile and she groans.

"Never again, as you left she's been giving me hell. I hate being grounded," she trudges to the kitchen fishing for a bottle of water.

"I'm sorry babes, if I knew she'd be like this I wouldn't have made Mrs. Thompson force me to let you babysit," I said and she fans me off tiredly.

"Moms is evil, I didn't tell her I called you though soooo can I stay over for another hour pleaseeee," she walks up to me with pleading eyes and I nod smiling sweetly.

Britney lives a floor higher than me with her parents and her big bother. She is 18 and is going into upper six at Immaculate in September.

She's one of the those prim and proper uptown Jamaican girl.

Spoil as fuck too.

Not sure what she got in trouble for at her big age of 18 but her punishment was to watch my baby tonight.

Me really think a show dem sumn yah alone come pan.

Bout grounded.

Her mother was actually the one who heard me wailing in pain in the house when my water broke and rush me to the hospital.

Ever since she's been by my side especially after learning my own mom had passed away.

Unfortunately, she passed in the early stages of my pregnancy, she had cancer and I didn't know, well we didn't know.