Halloween Vault 2023

Wattpad's Spooktacular Vault has returned for a sixth rendition!Dust off your wands and iron your capes to join Wattpad's celebration of All Hallows Eve, hosted by Fright ! This year, you can celebrate Halloween with us, the Ambassadors

Dust off your wands and iron your capes to join Wattpad's celebration of All Hallows Eve, hosted by Fright ! This year, you can celebrate Halloween with us, the Ambassadors. We present to you a thrilling contest and exciting events that we hope will inspire you as the month goes on.

For the sixth rendition of Halloween Vault, we bring you a chilling Haunted Mansion, where you'll find an abundance of deliciously spooky prompts to inspire your desire to TRICK or TREAT. Are you up for the challenge? Once you enter our Haunted Mansion, the only way out is to write your way out...

What would Halloween be without a few activities? Discover a mysterious scavenger hunt and many more! These games are designed to keep your ghostly inspirations flowing and have fun with your fellow friends on Wattpad. To ensure you don't miss out on any updates, please add this book to your library.

This year, we are thrilled to announce many more of our Ambassador teams joining us in this event! Alongside , we have 51 total Engagement profiles, including 36 English, 15 International, and 1 Community profiles!

Disclaimer: Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behavior directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated and may be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team for their inspection.