Activity #1 Spooky Scavenger Hunt

Welcome to Halloween Vault's first activity!While you work on your entry for the writing contest, we encourage you to check out our activities to help keep your spooky levels in check! Without further ado, we hope you enjoy our wickedly spooky sca...

While you work on your entry for the writing contest, we encourage you to check out our activities to help keep your spooky levels in check! Without further ado, we hope you enjoy our wickedly spooky scavenger hunt!

Across ten of our participating profiles, you will find a hidden word in their broadcast. To identify what word is being used, you will see pumpkins surrounding the word on their message board, like this: 🎃Halloween🎃. Together, these words form a secret message, which represents a special message from the Ambassadors!

When you've found all the pieces of the puzzle, come back here and show us your findings in the comment section below!

 Together, these words form a secret message, which represents a special message from the Ambassadors!When you've found all the pieces of the puzzle, come back here and show us your findings in the comment section below!

Thank you all for participating in this year's Spooky Scavenger Hunt! We hope you stay safe during trick-or-treating. If you managed to find all the hidden words throughout the participating profiles, you'll discover the secret phrase is...Just like the ghoul times. Happy Halloween from the Ambassadors!