Prompts

We are thrilled to present to you this year's set of prompts for Halloween Vault! We hope they inspire you to create something delightfully spooky!

🦉You can use the prompts to write in any genre or point of view you like.

🦉You are welcome to combine multiple prompts, but you must have a primary prompt that is easily identifiable.

👻 👻 👻

Adventure: In the midst of autumn's chill, a group of friends stumbles upon an old map guiding them to a haunted mansion. Their quest for hidden treasures on Halloween drives them to a great adventure and solve its mysteries, testing their courage and wit as legends come to life around them.

AmbassadorsCN: In the heart of Beijing, a mesmerizing blend of Chinese myth and Halloween unfolds. The Moon Festival and All Hallows' Eve converge, casting an otherworldly aura. Legendary creatures like Nian and Jiangshi emerge, while mortals navigate this spectral fusion, seeking blessings from dual realms. Picture Zhong Kui's ancient might entwined with modern costumes' magic, mooncakes as talismans, and trick-or-treating to appease spirits. Craft a tale where East meets West, where tradition and spookiness harmonize, and where the past and present dance in a hauntingly delightful waltz.

AmbassadorsGR: You choose a costume for Halloween, but when you wear it something is different, you can't control yourself anymore...

AmbassadorsLK: You move places not knowing about the history of the land the house is built on until your neighbor tells you that you're under a hooniyan curse. What are you gonna do now? It's also Halloween.

AmbassadorsTH: At an abandoned mansion in Samut Prakan, rumors about tortured souls roaming the grounds pass through the nation. On a dare, you and your friends enter, only to find what appears to be ingredients for a black magic ritual.

AmbassadorsUS: You wake up on Halloween morning to find that you're in another dimension where Halloween is celebrated very differently than where you're from.

antiheroesgalore: You've been the Keeper of the Dead for eons, but you were never very good at the job. The dead have such demands and you'd much rather spend Halloween visiting your favorite haunts. But this year, things don't work out as well as they do each year.

BadassReads: In an opulent, long-forgotten mansion on the outskirts of the city, a Halloween gathering draws together secretive billionaires and mysterious royals, all veiled behind elaborate masks. As the clock strikes midnight, their power plays and hidden agendas come to life, unfolding a thrilling tale of deception and intrigue amidst the lavish halls of the haunted mansion, where echoes of the past add to the suspense.