12: Releasing Frustrations, Enemies Still Standings, Trusting Fists

Sitting on the table she had lost focus on everything around her.

Things had come clearly, her plans and backups would be sufficient but in case she needed to set up an alternate plan. Lifting her leg up she pushed her weight off the table, and let her body stretch she had started noticing her chest barely moved Dove's words had brought that to attention. She wasn't human.

Feeling the tingling ripple through her body.

Nathan was in his room, she had to go see him.

Emma was with the others in their own wing, and her sister would be with Eric, he was going to be a good support system for her.

The Knighthood would want her to choose the punishment for the Vampyr Elder and carry out the punishment to Wong's killer. Her master wanted Mark to not suffer for his actions since in fact he was being controlled, but in her eyes, there was no forgiving for that.

She sentenced the Vampyr Elder to death but that wasn't enough, thinking about it now, death was not the right punishment.

Sighing, that man- that creature Etan she had seen him in those memories called to him, as if she knew him and it felt like she did. He would return, he'd come back.

She was out the door, silence reigning the halls taking the shortest path and exiting the castle walls, she looked for the softest landing. Taking her shoes off she walked barefoot rough ground poking at her feet, she had been so close to losing it. Had it not been for Emma and her master's last gift, but none of it would supplant her master. It was that an acceptance of his absence.

Her marriage, sighing. At least Rohit wasn't imposing or forcing his attention on her- she was thankful for that. Her feet kicking soft sand, she turned to the training taking place, Heizel twisted her weapon a mistake as Davit swung his weapon colliding with her face, she didn't wince but cursed. Keeping her distance, she watched Heizel step back and Davit face his other brother. What was his name again?

Angeluius was confused mostly for his younger brother Alaunius, turning to see the others waiting for their turn she noticed Sebastian wasn't present. A pat to her arm and she turned to Emmanuel, "A spar?" She couldn't tell if she was excited to see him or for the invitation.

"That would be unfair."

"Ah, who said the fight would be fair." She turned to Gale and Edmund walk out from an underground door she hadn't seen in her fall. "Question is will you be able to spar against us three?" She dropped her shoes aside.

"Better question is hands or weapons?" She glanced at the three of them.

Grinning, Edmund was the first to step in and hand her a weapon, lifting the weapon to him. "Long distance. How fair." Dropping the extra weapons to the ground Emmanuel lifted one and threw it to Gale who was the first to swing at her. Ducking, she lifted the hardened weapon in her hands shoving it against Edmund's ribs, Gale lifted an arrow and bow letting the first few arrows fly turning as the arrows breezed past her.

Taking one of the arrows with her other hand she missed Emmanuel's shoulder, she tilted her head, smiling. "You've practiced."

Swinging behind her Edmund let another set of arrows free from his hands and with her weapon she struck them aside. The back of the weapon this time hitting Gale as he groaned, leaving Edmund and Emmanuel she couldn't help but smile. Slamming the weapon down she let her legs wrap around Emmanuel, taking him down and lifting her weapon over at Gale who lifted his weapon.

"Just call it quits."

"Be quiet Ry."

Gale inched closer and she carefully stepped off of Emmanuel who shook his head. "Rematch." Nodding she kept her focus on Gale. Swinging the wooden weapon it clashed with hers severing some pieces, he lifted the weapon again and this time swung once, clashing it against her swerving her body from side to side she avoided his hit grabbed onto the weapon pulled him close and jabbed her weapon into his chest. Grunting, he rubbed the spot shaking his head.