Chapter six

"Liza, you cant do this to yourself" Oscar said. "It's a bad habit.. I can't quit even how much i try" i answered. My lips were dry from my salty tears last night. My voice was small, weak and .. Wierd.

"Liza" Oscar said and looked at me. He came towards me and sat with his legs on each of my side, hugging me. He smells so gooood. No, serious stuff Liza..

"Oscar, im so sor.." i began. But Oscar stopped me. "Whatever you do, dont say sorry to me. Im not the person to say sorry to."

I nodded and he left the hug, wiping my cheeks which probably was all red and wet by now. He kissed my temple and stood up and got out of the room without saying anything. I took my phone and checked if something had happened while we were sleeping. I got nine messages from mom, three from dad and fifteen from a secret number. I rose my one eyebrow and thought who?

I tried to call mom, but she werent answering. All the calls were from 4:00am yesterday. I don't even remember what i was doing at that time, but whatever.

"Are you hungry?" i asked Oscar. He nodded and stretched his arms, legs and back and then stood up. He kissed my forehead and lifted me up in a bridal style, and began to walk downstairs with me in his arms. He sat me on the kitchen table and began to search for food, i wasn't really hungry myself today either. "What do you want?" Oscar looked at me and opened the fridge and took out someting i didn't see. "I dunno, what are you making?" i asked curious. "PANCAKES" he yelled loudly and did a small 'dance'. I laughed and smiled a little, jumped off the table and helped hum with finding the rest of the ingridients for the pancakes.

We made the pancake mix and Oscar screamed. I turned around and there he stood with the mix on his shirt and his face. I laughed so hard i couldn't breathe, he looked really angry but i couldn't stop laughing at him. He came towards me with pancake mix on his fingers, and a wide smile like the Cheshire cat. I slowly backed into the livingroom where i fell on to the couch with Oscar on me, a few centimeters between our faces. He smiled and came closer, so our lips crashed in a long kiss. When we had no air left, we seperated our lips and he smiled even bigger. Then i understood what he was supposed to do, the pancake mix. "OSCAR NO PLEASE" i screamed and tried to push his arms away, but with those muscles he had i couldn't win. He dragged the pancake mix over my face and rose up. I blushed, but you can't really tell with the pancake mix in my face. Thanks Oscar.

-

I PROMISE I WILL GET BETTER WITH UPDATING! Much stuff goin on, and im newly on vacation in spain (:

Comment, vote and subscribe and a new chapter will come out soon! :) loveu and thanks for supporting.