Chapter seven

After all the sillyness, we finally got to eat our pancakes. Afterwards we decided to go to the beach, so now were sitting on Oscars bike. Never in my whole life i had rode one, and i never thought i would ever sit on one.

We got to my house, so i could get my bikini and other necessary stuff. I got of Oscars bike and tried to take off the helmet i borrowed from him after alot arguing because he only had one helmet. "Do you want me to follow you in?" Oscar said softly. "No, it's okay" i replied. I got inside and the smell hit me right in the face like a baseball bat. Ugh. I ran upstairs, grabbed a bag and just put all necessary things in it. Clothes, makeup, towel, bikini, my macbook and lots of other things. I were sleeping over to Oscar for a week or so.

On the beach, Oscar laid down a blanket and wissled to a boy gang standing nearby. They began to walk towards us, and i felt insecure. "Oscar, who are they?" i asked him. He instantly looked at me and came towards me. "Don't worry Liza, they are my friends. I promise you you'll love them." he said and dragged me into a warm hug. Skin to skin. "Ouuu, who is this?" a boy with dark skin and hair asked, probably one of Oscars friends. "This is Liza, my friend. Be nice to her" he said. The 'friend' thing kind of made my heart hurt a little, but i smiled anyways. "Hi, im Omar" the boy with the dark hair said and hugged me. Two other boys showed up and greeted Oscar. "Eyy, im Feeelix" the light-haired boy said and smiled. He also hugged me, everyone smells soo gooood. Thats the best things wirh boys, they smell good. "And im Oscar" one fluffy haired boy said. "Wait, there's two Oscars here" i said and looked at my Oscar. "Yeah, you can call me Ozzy or call him OG" 'Ozzy' said. I nodded and smiled.

After a few hours, we had been bathing, tanning, played volleyball, and played cards. I had got good friends with the boys, especially Omar. He had an amazing personality and his hapiness were all over. Oscar had watched over me all the time and had hugged me, complimented me or kissed my hair each time he saw i got stressed, sad or insecure. I really like Oscar, i don't know if i like him more than friends but i definetly have something for him. Which i hope he has for me too.

We left the beach and went to Oscars house. I took my bag and sat it upstairs on his room, besides his bed. The clock was around six already, so we decided to put on a movie and just have fun. We went downstairs and Oscar were getting some pillows and blankets for us while i picked a movie on Netflix. I had no idea what movie we were going to watch, so i ended up with with just scrolling up and down trough the movies. Oscar came and sat down behind me, lining his arms around my waist and kissed me in my hair. I blushed, but he can't tell because he's behind me. He pointed at a movie called The Divergent. "This one i heard alot about" he said. "Never seen it actually" he continued. I nodded and clicked on it and sat the macbook on my lap, with Oscars arms around me and in his safe lap. We have known eachother soon one week, and we can't be without eachother. He's so caring and protecting its cute. He's my lifesaver.
I felt my eyes getting slowly heavier and i think i heard Oscar snoring before i fell asleep.