𝔸 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

                                                𝔸 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

A glory is like a responsibility,
Which comes like a great pressure,
On thy shoulders, which must be known.

𝓣his teen boy of 13 years didn't know what is going to change his life once and for all. Miles Alexander is living in Los Angeles, US with a height of 5'5 and weight of 40 kg along with just normal common features like blue eyes and short golden hair, which a normal American child has. The boy lived in a happening town with his family, parents, and a little sister named Lucia. But why are you telling me so & so about a random kid!? Hell, no this is not a once upon a time... story!

"Wake up Miles!" said his mom, "You need to go to the school and don't you miss the breakfast!" Yawning with half eyes shut, Miles replied back, "Yes Mom, on my way." When he opened his eyes fully, he wasn't in his house. Still, he had his PJs & slippers on. When he moved his neck around to see that he was nowhere near his house and wondered at the beauty of the place.

In the mid-way of glancing around, he was interrupted by a little squeak from the back of the room. "What are you looking for big bro?", came the voice from above. Miles was shocked to see Lucia sitting on a chair hanging upside down in mid-air without any support and that too above his head. Who would like to get killed by a falling flying chair and his sister? Lol.

"Wh-where are we Lucy? And how and why are you on a flying upside-down chair?" asked the boy. "We are at the Magnementos Head Office, short for MHO you know." said the girl. "A mango... what? ", which came with the reply but from an unknown voice, "M A G N E M E N T O S Magnementos! Not a silly fruit king, neither silly mementos, nor whatever you kids say now." 

Miles turned to the other side to see a transparent misty scene, which started showing a clip of what exactly Magnementos 'bout was, just like various colleges & some particular schools advertising themselves these days. After the video was over, the mist shattered down like steam downwards.

"So, you mean to say that we are chosen to become magicians?", asked Miles looking at just random space. "No, no kiddo you got me all wrong. I mean to say you are chosen to inherit the power of Magnems and save the inner & outer world from evil powers. Although magicians which we basically call wizards do work along with us." said the bulky and hulky voice.

"Oh, oh but does our parents know 'bout it? And why I can't see you?", Miles asked with panic. "Well well, I'll like to answer your questions anti-clockwise cuz I like to introduce myself first. You do see me all around, I am this magnificent room Askyln. And about your parents, you can see yourself on my brume screen." The brume screen again formed out of nowhere. He saw his parents in the car taking two exact copies of him & Lucia to the school.

"How on the earth, is that even possible? And what does brume exactly mean?" asked Miles. "Well, Brume means mist, and FYI, murk means thick mist because you shall need this info to understand better in the future. And you better improve your vocab, or you will suffer a lot. And they're your clones which will be temporarily there & do all the boring stuff that you were going to do till you return there. And mind it, I said boring! No more questions now because I am sending you to the largest steam express you have ever seen 'Blue De France Express'. Mayy these Magnementos live long!"