𝕋𝕠𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝔸 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡

Chapter 2 | Miles

                                                  𝕋𝕠𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝔸 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡

True friends are never apart,
Maybe in the distance but never in the heart,
So don't lose your friendship ever.

𝓦hen I first heard Tia, it calmed my mind which was trying to look deep into things. Where am I exactly, huh? This can't be a dream. By the time I turned back, they were gone. Tia, Lucy, and Jake ... all gone. I shouted "Where are you guys hiding? I don't like to get pranked."

Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand. I experienced a sort of electric current that passed through my body, creating some tingles inside my body. It was Tia. "Lucy & Jake are gone as they thought we bored them. Didn't you listen to what she said?" asked Tia. Why I am getting all these static shocks when our hands meet!?

"I ... I was just thinking 'bout this new thing and y-," I replied stutteringly back but stopped in between. Tia asked curiously "What?" I replied hesitantly, "Uh it's nothing, it's really nothing." I hope she has not thought that I was hiding something, I think keeping something back from her will be a hard task to do, I don't know why so.

Tia gave her sling bag to me and bent down to search for something under the seat. And whoop, I saw her getting sucked quickly just like Lucy and I were sucked into the gigantic, lonely, and empty express through that igloo kinda room. I panicked and didn't know what to do. What if I bend down and got sucked in too, it will be pretty much useless for us. Before I could think more, a hand came out from under the seat, Tia must have somehow managed to come back.

It grabbed my leg but before I could react, I was sucked too into a small beautiful room painted with 'Boston University Red', don't worry I have only seen it in images and I don't intend to be the next Einstein. I landed on my back with her sling bag in my hand. Well, I found out that actually, she didn't bend to search for something but she did so that she could reach in this very room.

Tia exclaimed, "This is the room of needs! This will help us to get what we need to take before we get to wherever we are going if we need to. Every compartment of this train has it but it needs to be found. The book that Askyln gave me helped me to enter here and also information on how to drag you in, lol. Sorry, I just read a page while you were gone into your long day dreams."

I asked in wonder, "So, how does this process work?" Tia said "We just need to close our eyes and relax

I asked in wonder, "So, how does this process work?" Tia said "We just need to close our eyes and relax. After that, we need to focus on asking for help from this room of needs." So, I closed my eyes and inhaled & exhaled air to release my stress.

I calmed down & tried asking for help from the room of needs. Suddenly after a few seconds, I came across an empty room & I was in the center of the room in my vision. I happened to open my eyes but still, my eyes were shut, as of like it was a dream. A calm voice echoed in the room:

Miles Alexander, a responsible big brother, and a responsible friend, is here to seek some help along with some pieces of advice from the room of the needs. I represent you with 'QuickMe' a magical notebook that will fill whatever you want it to write in the notebook in any format you convey your message to it like thoughts, dreams, nightmares, words, sign languages, etc. Don't lose it or else you will be in a great loss. I also present you with a sling bag to carry your stuff but it is not magical, it's just like the one your friend has.

I found myself back from the dream, it felt like dream walking lol. I found myself sitting next to Tia in the same room as I was earlier but now with a sling bag on my shoulder & I opened the bag to find a red book just like the room was painted. I quickly closed my bag. And then I saw myself alone literally as Tia was still dream walking with her eyes closed.

Lol, I found this term of dream walking cool.

I was really worried about what was happening to Tia, also I couldn't bulge out of this room because she was the only one who knew how to get out of this room. So I just waited for her to dreamwalk back to the real world. I lay down on the floor with folded hands, acting like a pillow under my head and stretching my legs out in the mid-air.

↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹↹
                                                 THE END OF THE CHAPTER