11. Pool

Ahh this is the beginning of season 2 !! If you guys have any character/couple requests (for example I might put Heather with one of the guys bc my girl got robbed of her own boyfriend for this story LMFAO) just lmk so I can add them in before I write all of the chapters.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

(2 days after the dance, over the phone) - for context, Maya, Anna, and Delilah are playing MASH together.

[Maya] Okay. Tell me when to stop.

[Anna] ...stop.

[Maya] Okay, that's twelve. One, two, three, four... (muffled counting) Okay, you're not with Brendan.

[Anna] Ugh. Oh my God, I don't wanna be mean, but he's literally obsessed with me, so...

[Maya] Okay, okay, wait. So you live in a mansion, which is amazing... and you have a BMW 8 Series! You have four kids... you're literally one away from getting Alex, which is crazy.

[Anna] I just feel like I want him a little bit less right now because he dissed me at the dance, or whatever.

[Maya] Such an asshole.

[Delilah] ...I have to tell you guys something.

[Maya & Anna] Yeah?

[Delilah] (hesitantly) Alex may or may not be... my boyfriend?

[Maya & Anna] WHAT?

[Maya] Oh my God, Lila, like, that's amazing! At least one of us has a boyfriend again. I think I'm pretty close to being Brandt's GF though.

[Anna] Lila, you are like, so lucky. Is that why he didn't wanna dance with me?

[Delilah] Well, we weren't dating at the time. He sort of asked me when we were outside of the school. And we kissed.

[Maya & Anna] WHAT?

[Anna] How could you not tell us?

[Delilah] I was scared to tell you because I know that you've liked him, but you've also dated Brendan, so I wasn't entirely sure if you were over him. I just... didn't want you to find out from someone else and then get mad at me.

[Anna] I mean, I guess it hurts, but at least it's not Heather who's his girlfriend. If it's not gonna be me, I'd rather have it be you or Maya.

[Maya] I'd never date Alex. He's best friends with the boy who's basically my boyfriend, so it would get too messy.

[Delilah] Smart move. By the way, did something happen with Brandt at the dance? He said he'd left to find you guys, but I didn't see him come back for a while.

[Maya] Should we tell her, 'Na?

[Anna] I trust her.

[Maya] Okay. You can't tell anyone, but... me, Anna, and Brandt had a three way in the closet during the dance.

[Delilah] (laughing) Wait, what? Are you serious? He told us he was just going to try and piss you off. He had a threesome with you two instead?

[Maya] Yeah. Second base.

[Delilah] Oh my God. That's crazy, you two. 

[Anna] It was so insane, like... Maya and I both got felt up on the same night. And now Lila's had her first kiss? We're basically like, the coolest people ever now.

[Maya] Literally. Anyways... should we even like, go to Spencer's pool party? Who's even gonna be there? It's just gonna be Sam, Gabe, Jafeer...

[Anna] Maybe we just stop in.