3️⃣5️⃣

"Horcrux" Harry said, pointing to his scar and enjoying the shock and disbelief on Tom's Face "yes, I'm a parselmouth" Harry added snapping tom out of his shock  "you're a horcrux? MY horcrux?!" Tom said in disbelief "yes, you're horcrux, have been since the night you failed to kill me" Harry replied. "Nagini's a horcrux, I can see through her eyes and communicate with her" Tom said, harry knew what he was asking "you can send me dreams, and vice versa, we can see out of each other's eyes, possession is also extremely easy" harry explained. "There's a parsel spell that creates contact between two parselmouths " tom explained pointing to the bed in front of him, harry moved closer, intrigued by the thought of something he didn't know, once the two made eye contact, tom slipped into Harry's mind, stopping in front of impressive ward, he didn't wait long as a momment later harry appeared next to him and allowed him entrance. From there it was easy to find the area of the mind that stored knowledge, it was eeriely similar to his own mindscape, but considering their connection, it was to be suspected.

Once they both were back in their own bodies harry glanced at his watch "I need to return, get some sleep before classes tomorrow" Harry said as he stood up "I'll let you know about the attack when I know more and... Thank you for telling me the truth" tom said with a slight grimace, he hated thanking anyone but harry deserved it, he trusted him with his secrets after all "it's only fair tom, I know about your horcruxs and how to destroy them, besides we're equals, it was only right for you to know" harry said with a shrug, as he went to a shadowed corner and shadowed back to his bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

Harry had won the bet on who would be the newest D.A.D.A professor, he set his winnings to the side, planning to use it to get his friends chocolate on a hogsmead trip. Death refused to tell harry if remus would get his memories back as well and the werewolf made it a point to look elsewhere out of shame and guilt, something that irked harry greatly as he missed his uncle and he didn't have a chance to catch him alone yet. Which is why the first hogsmead weekend, while everyone else went to the village, Anthony promised to bring harry back something. Grabbing his cloak and the map, harry made it done to the bridge, causing memories of his first time to resurface, a time when his professor told him about his father for the first time, when he didn't go to hogsmead because he didn't have a signed slip, harry shook his head, refocusing on his task, remus must have catch his scent as he tried to walk away, harry caught up quickly, taking the cloak off and looking remus in the eyes, cheering mentally when the same glazed look appeared in remus's eyes.

"Harry? What? What happened? Where's teddy? " Remus stopped seeing the heartbreaking look that took over Harry's face at the mention of his godson, "Let's go back to your personal quarters, I'll tell you everything" harry said his voice caught slightly. Once they were both sitting down harry took a deep breath, no matter how many years it's been, he would never be able to get over the loss of his children, "we won the war, me and andromeda shared custody of teddy. I married Ginny, teddy was like our son, we had three others James Sirius, Albus Severus and Lily Luna" harry began, his face held a smile "years later, the muggle world leaders informed their people that magic existed, we believed our magic would protect us, how stupid we were" harry said, muttering the last part but  as remus was a werewolf, he may as well have said it normally.

"They targeted children first, before moving on to those that lived in the mundane world, they k-killed teddy and his fiance Victorie Weasley" harry said, tears filling his eyes as remus let out a choked sob. "They took out diagon alley, hogsmead and Hogwarts" harry continued causing another choked sound to leave remus "when I died, I was the last magical alive on a dying planet, I awoke in purgatory as the master of death, I had reunited the deathly hallows and fulfilled the other requirements " harry explained as anubis materialized on his lap, soothing him, remus eyes bulged out of his skull "I was given a few choices, go back to the dying planet, move on to the underworld with death or redo my life over again, obviously I chose to redo it all. But I got more than just a second chance, death gifted me the powers of a dementor, only I get all of the knowledge the person I kissed has, also as death's master, I'm also his mate, so Uncle mooney meet my mate Anubis, Anubis meet my Uncle mooney " harry introduced, chuckling at the shocked look on remus's face
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

"Are you sure about this?" Remus asked sirius for the 7th time "yes, I've been doing it with harry and Anthony for a year, it's safe moons, the worst thing to happen is being tired quicker " sirius joked. "Well considering how old you both are, I have to question if pup's enthusiasm may be too much for both of you " harry teased as him and Anthony entered the forest, the full moon showing stopped any reply as the animagi changed forms and the resident werewolves started to shift. Once their shift was done Fenrir appeared as well, barking a greeting to Padfoot and mooney, kissing Apollo's head and nuzzling against leo. With all of the pack together, as it would still be some time for their blonde pack mate to join them, they bounded off into the forest, Apollo taking great pride in showing mooney how to catch food.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •