8⃣1⃣

Harry sighed as they entered the castle, even though he spent most of the day sleeping, he was still bone tired, thank Merlin it was only 1 in the morning, that would give each of them more sleep and hopefully prepare them for classes tomorrow. "Luna knows how to get rid of the golems, go ahead, I have to handle something with the snakes real quick" Harry said, suppressing a yawn as he led the way to the dungeons, once he was done with them, he planned to just shadow to his bed, he had no wish to climb all 7 flights of stairs. "What's wrong harry? " Lillian asked immediately, her friend never came into their common room, despite the multiple times she told him it was okay, "Snape saw Tracey when he was looking for Voldemort, I explained that her and Millicent were on an out of school mission for me, that's not the problem, the problem is neither I or Voldemort can confirm snape's loyalty and he's too good of a potion master to currently replace. As such, I want you three to keep an eye on the teachers, Snape watching you is to be suspected, should the other teachers start to pay more attention to you then we know that he told" Harry explained,  "alright, anything else? " Lillian asked curiously,  "yes, meet me in the room of requirements tomorrow after dinner, now let's see about those golems" harry said cheerfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Albus Dumbledore
𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒈𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒌
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺
𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗔𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘂𝘀

Harry looked over the letter one last time before rolling it up and tying it to Ares, Anubis's Owl, Hedwig huffed slightly but didn't bit him, as long as it was her mate and not a school owl, she'll live with not being her master's delivery owl "remember, hand this to him at breakfast" Harry said, reminding his mate's owl before he turned and left the owlery, making it to breakfast just in time to be served. Luna filled her dad's plate as he mainly kept an eye on Dumbledore, the light lord had an impressive mask but Harry knew the man well, knew the little expressions that gave away his true mood, harry watched as Ares landed in front of Dumbledore and handed him the letter, harry paid close attention as Dumbledore read the letter and waited for.... There it was, a slight twitch of his lips and the twinkle in his eyes brighten, it looks like the meeting would go as planned after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, what is it harry? " Hermione asked curiously, everyone sitting around comfortably in the chairs provided by the room, "these are protkeys, they'll allow to go to and from the moon when ever and these watches will help you remember your classes, each of them is connected to your specific schedule" Harry explained, looking sadly towards anthony before taking a seat again, "why doesn't anthony have one? " li asked in confusion. "I'm a werewolf, no one knows how being there would affect my condition" Anthony said bluntly, he had the acceptance of his mate and father, that was all he would need from the group of kids his age. "That does propose a problem" Morag said thoughtfully, she wondered if he would remain in wolf form permanently "yes, until then, anthony and anyone who wishes to help him, will figure out a way to get the ancestral manors up there, otherwise we might as well give up on moving the pure bloods" harry said exasperated, he had a head ache just thinking of trying to suggest that idea to the bunch of bigots.

"there are two other projects that need to be done as well, figure out everything we need to become self sufficient and to start building, which will make those portkeys use full, now the plan is to put all of the wizarding worlds into 7 groups, one for each continent, each group will be formed into a square shape, the North will hold all of the ministry buildings, east Businesses and the alleys, south schools and west, homes. As such each continent will have smaller cultures, our lovely job is to ensure the cultures remain intact while also ensuring it matches our layout, and then we need to discuss how to design the dragon reserves and the other sanctuaries that will be created at the points, away from the humans but nowhere near azkaban" harry explained, Hermione wrote everything down, she couldn't wait to raid this hidden library.

-------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• Mischief Managed•