23

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Kamari Wright~

I sat back in my chair smoking my blunt looking up at the ceiling as me and jay worked on one of Lorenzo's songs.

"Fuck man! I really fucked up with Mara bro" Jay groaned out of frustration as he stared at the laptop in front of him. "Hell yea nigga you fucked. I really wanna beat yo ass for doing my sister like that too mothafucka" i spoke to him as i blew out smoke from my nose.

"Mmcht shii yo ass got no right to be mad at Riyah though nigga. Yea she fucked his wack ass but yall not even together nigga. She can go and fuck on who she want and yo ass can't be mad at ha for dat shit. I told yo ass get on yo shit and stay on yo shit but you doing da opposite" Jay tried preaching to me.

"Hell nah nigga that shit different" I defended.

He smacked his lips shaking his head.

"Then yo ass back fucking with Brook crazy ass, like nigga is you dumb?" He chuckled a bit. This nigga acting like im sticking my dick in ha ass. I went over to ha crib after all that shit went down, and all she did was suck a nigga up one time and dats it.

After that i blocked ha ass on everything.

I was deadass on not fuckin with ha ass no more.

"Nigga shut up all she did was suck my dick dat night and dats it fuck outta here wit allat" i spoke up as i nodded my head to the song.

The more we sat in silence while the music played, the more i realized i was being a dumb ass. I knew i was wrong for how i acted and left shit with Riyah, but hearing about ha fucking on that bum ass nigga Alonzo really fucked me up. And on top of dat, he brought up my mama and that's when he really had me fucked up.

Just adding to the fire.

Riyah looked hurt as fuck when i said that bull shit to ha.

"Shiii Riyah aint texted or called a nigga at all" i confessed feeling bad about the whole thing, letting my pride and ego go.

"Good, you'n deserve ha ass, shii ion even deserve Mara" He confessed rubbing his forehead looking stressed as fuck.

"I know she not forgiving me for this shit either, and ion want ha too cause what i did was fucked up. And no amount of weed or alcohol can excuse the shit i did" He expressed guilt coming from him.

Did i feel bad for his ass?

Fuck no.

What his ass did was grimy and fucked up, and the fact that he did that shit with Des ass don't make it no better.