Overhaul - How He Treats Y/N (Fluff)

Overhaul probably won't find anyone who catches his interest unless their quirkless, so if someone does catch his attention, then he will surely call her angel. Especially because of how he views her: a rare pure being within this world full of diseases. She was technically like a miracle to him.

There is a high chance a quirkless person is timid due to how others treat them. They are usually discriminated against, so a quirkless person might have developed the ability to read the situation quickly. Honestly, for Overhaul, it is a bonus. He doesn't really enjoy loud people anyways and if they know when to speak and when not to, the more he appreciates.

So imagine how he spoils her and cherishes her. Even if he always has this monotonous look on his face, you can tell that he is gentle towards her and is really attentive. He relaxes and smiles very faintly when it is only the two of them, but if they are with others or outside, his guard will be up. He is going to make sure no one looks down on his angel or hurt them. They better not even walk near her in case they accidentally get in contact with her.

If he can't stay with her when she wants to go out to get something, he will make sure that someone tags along with her to protect her. Most likely will be Chrono. He needs to ensure that nothing happens to his angel even when he can't watch over her.

There are chances that Overhaul may be like a yandere, but at the same time, he doesn't seem to be particularly like a yandere. Maybe a bit overprotective, but he won't necessarily lock her up and even try to harm her. In fact, he probably is scared to overhaul her injuries to make her scars disappear because he doesn't want to hurt her. Can't say the same for the person that caused her injuries though.

But no matter how much he loves y/n, she isn't an exception to his germaphobe. Maybe less than others, but that doesn't mean none. Y/n still needs to take a shower and brush her teeth before showering him with physical affection.