Bakugo & Hawks - Drunk Kiss (Fluff)

Bakugo Katsuki

Bakugo and y/n have broken up already, but y/n had the habit of calling Bakugo to fetch her whenever she gets drunk. It was never put on a stop since Bakugo always go fetches her whenever he receives her message.

This time was no different. Y/n texted Bakugo her location and Bakugo quickly got ready and drove towards the location. There he saw y/n leaning against her hand as she doze off. Bakugo sighed as he paid before carrying her to his car.

Once he arrived at her house, he laid her down on her bed and was about to get up and leave as he usually did, but y/n wrapped her arms around his neck, preventing him from doing so. Before he could question her, y/n closed the gap between them and kissed him.

"You started it," Bakugo growled before deepening the kiss.

• • •

Takami Keigo (Hawks)

Hawk's hero agency was having a drink together and one by one, they began to get drunk. However, it was only Hawks who didn't drink a sip as he was busy keeping an eye on y/n. When he saw that y/n was drunk and her eyes were half closed already, he made up an excuse and quickly helped her up.

When Hawks arrived at her house, he shook her gently to unlock the door. Y/n groggily unlocked her door and went inside. Hawks followed after her, placing his hands around her to ensure she doesn't fall over. When y/n felt his hands on her, she turned towards him before grinning at him. She placed both of her hands on his cheeks and yelled, "You're handsome! Do you wanna kiss?"

Before Hawks could react to her words, y/n pulled him towards her and kissed him. He knew that y/n didn't recognize him at her drunk state. He knew that she was too drunk to process what she was doing, but this was what he has been dreaming off. He knew he had to push her away, but he closed his eyes and tilted his head as he deepened the kiss.