Midoriya - Argument (Angst to Fluff)

"Whatever!"

"Y-Y/n!"

Y/n was tired with their argument that she tried to leave to cool herself off. Also, she didn't want to see him at the moment. Midoriya was about to stop her, but came to a halt upon her words. "Don't even think about following after me!"

Y/n disappeared through the door with a loud bang. Midoriya desperately wanted to follow after her and stop her from leaving, but he couldn't. He was worried that he might anger her even further. So all he could do was be restless in front of the door.

After some time has passed, Midoriya fished out his phone and debated whether or not he should contact her. He wanted to apologize, but he didn't want to anger her even further as well. He was scared that he won't see her ever again if that happens. He wanted to let his tears flow, but he just couldn't let them flow. All he could do was look at his phone in desperation.

He never seen y/n this mad before, so he couldn't help but be cautious over everything. He thought about what may be the right action and build up his courage before finally pressing the call button. He thought that no matter what apologizing should come first.

However, as if to laugh at his courage, y/n has not answered her phone. This caused him to be frightened. What if this meant their break up? Midoriya ruffled his hair in frustration before crouching down to the floor.

"I'm sorry, y/n... I really won't do it again... Please come back..." He continued to hold his tears as he apologized to y/n through message instead. Once he pressed send, he waited for her reply.

He didn't know when she will reply back that he didn't let go of his phone and stared at the bottom of the screen the whole time without even moving an inch from the entrance. In case y/n comes back. He had to apologize to her immediately.

He doesn't know if minutes or hours has passed. He doesn't know if she had read his message or not. She has not replied yet and it was causing his anxiety to rise up even further. However, not soon after, he heard footsteps approaching the door. He quickly stood up, thinking it may be y/n as he hoped for the door to open.

When the door gradually opened as he hoped, revealing y/n, he quickly swung the door open and hugged her with a tight grip.

"Izuku?!" y/n yelled shock when Midoriya hugged her tightly before she even got to enter their house.

"I'm sorry... I'll never do it again... Please forgive me..." Midoriya whimpered as his grip tightened.

Y/n sighed softly before hugging him back as she brushed her fingers through his tangled hair gently. "Don't do it again."

"I promise. I won't disappoint you..."

Y/n could not even enter the house as she had to comfort Midoriya.