𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄

✩〖 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘'𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄 〗 ✩

       ✦ • 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 : 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂 • ✦       

                •┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•               

"GOOD WORK PRESIDENT!"

Everyone shouted and bowed in reverence before Mikey, awed by his presence. Meanwhile, Kiyomasa stood there cluelessly, like an idiot.

Takemichi turns his head, the tense glare on his face shifted from confusion to a stern and determined gaze.

He gripped his fists, as he realizes that the Tokyo Manji Gang leader is walking before him. Prepared for whatever was to come from the leader.

"Mike—Sano-kun!"

Out of nowhere, guy stepped forward from the crowd of delinquents. He straightened himself in front of his leader. "I'm Akaishi, with the third special attack unit!" He announced

Despite his best efforts at introducing himself, Mikey ignored him entirely and Draken rudely stomped past him as if he wasn't even there, leaving the guy looked baffled and humiliated.

"You're in the way." Draken informs as the guy starts to sweat." Mikey doesn't talk to guys he's not interested in," he explains.

"Oh... I'm s-sorry." Akaishi quickly apologizes as he steps aside and back into the crowd.

As [Name] watched the scene unfold, she rasies her brows and felt a sense of cringing in her head 'Damn I would simply die if that happened to me...The embarrassment is crazy.'

"Good work" Kiyomasa finally spoke, his forehead glistened with sweat, and he bowed his head slightly.

Draken's reaction was instant. Without hesitation, he forcefully kicked Kiyomasa, who writhed in pain, clutching his stomach and coughing uncontrollably as he rolled on the ground.

He already got slammed by bricks, the situation is even worse for him now as he had to endure a powerful kick to his stomach from Draken.

"Kiyomasa, when did you become so important?" Draken said, staring at Kiyomasa's squirming form on the floor. He held his stomach, and Draken looked on with contempt.

"Did you really think that was a worthy welcome for the president?" Draken questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Understood...I'm sorry." Kiyomasa coughs out an apology.

Draken's eyes then landed on [Name] with a cold, uncaring stare.

Specifically her swollen, red hand.

The blonde's words cut through the air, his frustration and disappointment in every syllable.

"Oi! Didn't we have a policy of no hitting girls around here?" He called out, anger clear in his voice as he spoke.

"W—Well!" Kiyomasa tried to reason, but his own voice betrayed him.

Draken's foot came flying up, hitting Kiyomasa in the stomach again. Kiyomasa fell to the ground, barfing out everything he had eaten.

Takemichi was taken by surprise. He had been the one to beat Kiyomasa, and almost [Name].

He gulped hard, overwhelmed by the sudden turn of events.

"Hey, what's your name?" Coldly, Mikey questioned him. Takemichi's attention was now shifted onto Mikey, and having to take notice of how close Mikey was, Takemichi stumbled back.