×[CHARACTERS AND AND THEIR CHARACTERISTICS]×

Spyro:

Spyro is a young and shy dragon hatchling with a heart full of courage and a spirit that yearns for adventure. As the last surviving dragon in the Dragon Realms, he carries a sense of mystery about his past, yet remains open to embracing the new life that Nestor and the other dragons have offered him. Initially shy and timid due to his past experiences, Spyro is cautious around others, finding comfort in the presence of Nestor, who becomes a guardian and mentor to him. As he spends more time with the other dragons, Spyro begins to come out of his shell, slowly building trust and forming bonds with his newfound dragon family. He's yet to find his artistic talents and place among his new family.

Sparx:

Sparx is Spyro's loyal and witty dragonfly companion, always buzzing around him with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. He is small in stature but big in personality, adding a touch of humour and sass to the group dynamic. As Spyro's constant companion, Sparx is fiercely protective of his dragon friend. Despite his small size, he fearlessly faces any dangers that come their way, acting as a loyal and dependable sidekick. He may be quick to make sarcastic remarks, but his loyalty to Spyro is unwavering. While he enjoys teasing Spyro and other dragons, Sparx's playful nature masks his genuine concern for their well-being. He cares deeply for Spyro and the other dragons, and his protective instincts kick in whenever he senses danger.

Nestor:

Nestor is a wise and caring dragon with a strong sense of responsibility and a deep love for his fellow dragons. As one of the elder dragons in the Artisan Realm, he takes on the role of a leader and mentor, guiding the younger dragons and offering them support and guidance. He works as a carpenter and sculptor and is also the leader of artisan dragons. Sometimes, he is stubborn in his own ways of teaching and parenting. But still, Nestor takes on the responsibility of protecting and preserving the natural beauty and harmony of the Artisan Realm, ensuring it remains a safe and peaceful place for all its inhabitants. At times, his protectiveness and fear of losing those he cares about may lead him to be overbearing or overly cautious. This side of him stems from the pain of losing the realm's eggs in the past, making him fiercely protective of Spyro, the last surviving dragon he had rescued. He is also the leader of artisan dragons.

Delbin:

Delbin is a strong and compassionate painter dragon with a heart of gold. He is known for his imposing presence, yet his gentle and caring nature endears him to all the dragons in the Artisan Realm. Despite his muscular and formidable appearance, Delbin has a soft spot for the younger dragons, especially Spyro. He takes on a protective role, always looking out for the well-being of the hatchling. Delbin's deep sense of empathy makes him an approachable and understanding figure for the dragons seeking guidance. He is always ready to lend a helping hand, whether it's assisting with repairs, carrying heavy loads, or protecting his friends during perilous adventures. While Delbin values peace and harmony, he is no stranger to standing up for what is right. He enjoys engaging in friendly competitions with the other dragons, showing off his strength and skills in good-natured contests. Deeply loyal to Nestor, Delbin shares a strong bond with the elder dragon.

Astor:

Astor is one of the oldest and wisest dragons in the Artisan Realm, known for his deep knowledge of dragon history and ancient wisdom. He exudes an aura of serenity and calmness that draws others to seek his counsel and guidance.  As the keeper of ancient dragon lore, Astor holds a treasure trove of knowledge about the realm's past, including the rich history of the dragon clans and their magical heritage. Astor's gentle and patient nature makes him an excellent teacher for the younger dragons, including Spyro. He takes great joy in sharing his wisdom and sometimes boring stories, captivating the young dragon. With his wise and gentle demeanour, Astor is an invaluable source of counsel and advice for the other elder dragons, including Nestor. Whenever the dragon community faces difficult decisions or challenges, they turn to Astor for his insight and guidance.