×[Who are they]×

Spyro's world had shattered in an instant as he watched the dragons he loved being struck down by a ruthless group.

Now sitting alone next to destroyed walls of temple, he awaited his fate to come for him. Playing with his tiny talons, Spyro tried forgetting about his terrible day. The dragon gazed at the side with his little eyes, tears rolled down his cheeks, watching the sunset. 

"I wish mommy is here." little dragon whispered quietly with tail flapping around and his tiny hands playing with rock.

He continued watching for a while until he saw something in corner of his eyes on the ground next to him, then heard flapping of wings that were gliding in the air. Little dragon looked up, not seeing anything but a couple of clouds and red sunset sky. Suddenly again, he heard something this time he looked up again and saw something or rather someone. 

"It's mom and others!" Spyro jumped in excitement, waiting for them to come for him. He continues to watch at them slowly getting closer to the ground. But something was off.

Those aren't dragons from his village.

Panic started taking over him, thinking they had come back to finish him too. The little dragon ran back to his hiding place with only his little eyes peeking out of cracks and watching strangers land.

Their big wings flapped as they finally landed. Little dragon continuously watched them and their big form. They had large talons with claws, big scary arms and bodies. They could kill tiny dragon like Spyro instantly. 

"Who are they?" Spyro questioned himself, watching as big and scary looking dragons walked nearby. His heart ached, fearing they had come to finish him. The little dragon squeezed himself into a tight ball, wondering who those dragons could be.

Seconds later, he peaked again leaning his little talons on cracked wall. Little rocks suddenly fell bumping into ground creating sound. He quickly backed away pressing his hands on his mouth hoping they didn't heard a sound. However that didn't pass unnoticed by one of dragons. The little dragon trembled sweating of fear, and quickly hid back in the cracks, seeking safety from the unknown dragons. Spyro's mind raced with thoughts of danger and uncertainty. He couldn't bear to trust anyone new after the unknown enemy attacked his village.

"Hey, who's there? Come out now!" Red dragon yelled at hiding place, making other look in same direction. 

"What is it Delbin? Did you see someone?" Another green dragon questioned him. Spyro heard conversation, and as dragons got closer and closer, he prepared to dash away.

"I swear, I saw someone peaking through these cracks," he pointed in Spyro's hiding place. 

"Let me see..."

"Wait, Nestor what if it's dangerous? We should call others"

"Really Delbin? Come on, something small in there could not possibly be dangerous threat..." green dragon responded as he got closer.

Red dragon crossed his arm raising his eyebrows.

Spyro who was hiding inside heard their conversation and saw green talons trying to reach inside his little place. Closing his little eyes and biting his lips, Spyro waited for him to go away.