Wrong names

Jasmine POV,

"Hey Jude do you wanna go somewhere?" He nods, "uh yeah sure" I smile staring into Jadons eyes as I grab his hand, nudging past Jadon and skimming the side of his arm and making him take a small step backwards.

"Where are we going Jasmine" I walk into the centre of where everyone's dancing, there's some random Caribbean song playing so I move side to side along with the beat and put his hands on my waist.

I slowly bend lower and let my waist whine on him, our bodies flow together, like they're connected. He controls my waist to go with the way he's moving and I smile as his hands touch my body.

I turn around and have my arms hanging around his neck, both of us smile while staring into each others eyes and slightly moving to the rhythm of the music.

I move closer to his ear, "let's get out of here" I say, slightly shouting because of the loud speakers music.

He raises his eyebrows and nods, following behind me closely.

We step outside into darkness with a cold breeze hitting us strongly, "where do you wanna go?" I smile, moving closer to him, "let's go to your place yeah? I don't wanna go home right now"

"I'm staying at a hotel right now, we can go there?" I nod and we walk to the car park, he unlocks the car and walks ahead of me to open my door. I look up at him with an even wider grin on my face, "thank you Jude". He softly shuts my door and I unlock his from the inside again before putting on my seatbelt.

We drive down a straight road, "I'm turning on the radio and connecting it to my phone because your playlist is so bad" he rolls his eyes and laughs, "yeah okay Jasmine".

"Who is he?" I sing along to the lyrics loudly and probably off tune, "bro this song is ass turn this shit off" ,I slap his hand away as I turn the music louder,  "motherfucker I'm HIM I know you been tense, I know we ain't had a conversation in a minute" I sing louder in Jude's ear while he stares straight at the road.

"This shits trash, get this off",I laugh, "the fact that you think you can even attempt to diss Bryson Tiller and you won't get attacked is crazy Jude, you better watch out" 

I laugh and flick his ear, "I'm trying to drive right now Jasmine" I roll my eyes, "oh shush Jude"

He parks the car in front of some fancy tall building. I open my car door and watch as he rushes over to help me out of the car. I give him a soft smile and pick up my small bag, hanging it off my shoulder.

We step into the hotel, there's a wide lobby with beautiful plants in front of us, everything is a sleek colour of white or brown. There's two black elevators in front of us and I stare up at a ceiling which has stained glass figures on it.

"Are you coming or what?" I snap out of my daze and post a picture on my instagram story before I walk towards Jude, he places his hand over my shoulder and we walk into the elevator. I look through the glass as it rises up to the top floor.

Jude leads me to his room and opens the door, letting me in before him i step into his room, with a perfectly made bed and a balcony view sitting in front of us

Jude leads me to his room and opens the door, letting me in before him i step into his room, with a perfectly made bed and a balcony view sitting in front of us. I wait for him to close the door behind us and turn to look at him, moving closer.

"Thank you for tonight, I'm happy you picked me up" he steps closer to me, looking down at me and smiles, "yeah you're welcome"

I notice his eyes pace between my lips and eyes as we both stare into each other deeply. I place my hand on his cheek and pull him in, our lips connecting together.

He lifts me up by my thighs and I run my fingers through my hair to move it out of my way. Jude places me on the bed, taking his shirt off and looking down at me, I watch, staring at the abs on his body. I make eye contact with him as he smiles staring down at me.

He slowly takes off my dress and kisses me, "are you sure you wanna do this?" I nod and watch as he slowly moves down, taking off my underwear and parting my legs with just his finger.

I tilt my head back and whisper, "oh Jadon" I feel him stop moving and I feel my self open my eyes, "oh Ju-Jude I meant Jude"

He sits up next to me and purses his lips, "jadon?" He asks as I put my face into my hands.

shit.

>opinions in the comments as always!
>I forgot to proof read
>thank you for reading my story!
>comment vote and follow pleaseee
>love you all🤍