Invitations

CHAPTER 1

It had been 5 years since the last season of "Disventure camp" had aired on television, the latest season of Disventure camp had horrible reviews from the audience and shortly after the cast when missing. Things weren't looking good for camp tipiskaw and the camp was abandoned shortly after the cast went missing. The former hosts of Disventure camp season 1 were all arrested for unknown reason except for one of them. He wasn't in the host potion but still held a lot of power, the only one who wasn't arrested was "petrov Nikolai" or better known as jensen.
Jensen was on the run from the police and was almost arrested when the government sent a detective to get information on him during the shows first season. Jensen was angry that his only two friends both got arrested and blamed this whole show for his problems, he hated camp tipiskaw and the show so much, but he was ready to show his anger. Jensen starting tracking down the areas of the competitors and starting sending out invitations for a reunion, he tried to make it convincing enough for people to arrive without looking too suspicious. As soon as he was done he starting sending out the invitation with a grin on his face, "they will pay for what they did to Trevor and Derek, they will all pay.."

[230 words]
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING AND USING WATTPAD SO HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOY IT. :)