Whats going on?!

CHAPTER 3

Will went and sat near the lake and look at the sunset, we felt calm and no longer felt frightened. He was about to get up with he felt like he was being watched he looked behind him and saw jensen, he gasped in fear " hello? Who are you and what are you doing with that knife..??!?!" Will said In fear while walking back, " it will be slow and painless, don't worry you'll be fine!" Jensen said in sinister voice. " one down 11 to go" Jensen said while throwing the dead body in the lake.
The next morning lil and Ashley went out to go find food, " this really feels like old time doesn't it lil?" Ashley said " yea, it feels nice to be back here" lil replied, they found some berries and returned back to the cabins, " we brought food everyone come out and eat!" Ashley yelled from outside of the cabin.
They all starting walking to the dining hall and everyone sat down. Lots of time had passed and everyone look and acted differently. " hello! Ellie" gabby said while standing behind Ellie, " woah gabby you scared me! Come sit with me" Ellie replied. Shortly after the show ended gabby and Ellie kept contact with each other and starting dating. Everyone sat down and started eating and that's when it hit Ashley, " hey guys have you seen will anywhere?" Ashley said looking a bit worried "no we haven't" said lil "maybe he overslept" Ellie added. Ashley sat down but her worries didn't go away, after everyone was done eating she went to the boys cabin and tried to look for will, "hey will are you here??" "Why are you in the boys cabin?, and no he isn't here I haven't seen him since yesterday" Tom said in a cold voice " can you leave and not stare??" Tom said clearly annoyed, he tried to be more open about his scars but it looks like it hasn't been working, "right!, sorry but if you see him can you tell me?" Ashley said apologizing " sure but can you leave now?" Tom said gesturing for her to leave.
Tom felt bad for how he treated her but he tried to be open but felt worse, he put his mask on and left the cabin. "Hey Tom- why are you wearing your mask? I thought you were trying to be more open?" Jake said confused " i prefer to stay hidden, don't want to ruin anyones day with my face" Tom said coldly, jake look at tom and said " how much times do I have to tell you, your beautiful with our without the scars" and kissed him on the cheek, " thanks Jake" Tom said while both of them went to the bon fire.
Ashley starting losing hope, and was still sick with worry trying to find will, " what's going on.." Ashley said

[479 words]