Missing notebook

CHAPTER 5

Tom was walking outside the cabin, he was fed up with everyone bothering him. He was walking around the camp and went over to the lake when he heard a noice, he quickly looked over feeling startled. It was nothing but Tom knew better he was already hesitant about this whole camp idea and wanted to leave as soon as he could.
He got up and quickly ran back to the cabin, he quickly got into one of the beds and pretended to stay asleep so this mysterious person can leave him alone. The next morning everyone was walking over to the dining room and that's when suspicious arrived, "Tom!, you lied I tried looking for Ashley and lill and couldn't find them" Nick said while sitting next to tom, tom looked at him confused and said " well if you didn't find them there where could they be?". "Maybe you had something to do with it, maybe your still a spy and your spying on us!" Nick said angered. Tom looked at nick and said "look, I had nothing to do with them whats your deal?" Tom said while getting up and leaving.
Grett looked over and Tom leaving while grinning, "what's wrong what that guy?" Alec said while looking over at Grett. Grett struggled "sometimes that man is always hiding something" Grett finished as she gestured Alec to follow her.
Dan looks over at drew and asked "do you really think Tom is responsible for Ashley and lill disappearance?" Drew grabs his note book and reply's "*I don't think so, this seems to be bothering him a lot though*" . "Im sure it would bother anyone in his place if I'm being honest" Dan said. Drew shrugged as he got up and left, dan also left behind him.
At this point everyone has left the dinning room and went on with their days. Dan and drew both went over to the lake and sat down, they were both talking and doodling in Drew's notebook, "hey guys, mind if i join you guys?" Jake said while looking over dan and drew. "Not at all, how's things going for you?" Dan said while jake sat down next to him, "honestly i wish I can say better, tom isn't talking to me and I've felt pretty lonely around here." Jake said while looking down. " * have you tried talking to him instead of wait for him?*" drew replied, "I'll give him his space for now, I'll try and talk to him later, thanks guys" jake said with a smile. "Don't worry about it! Wanna go and take a walk?" Dan said, jake nodded "drew are you going to join us?" Dan asked drew, drew declined the offer while the 2 of them left.
Drew was drawing a picture when he heard something behind him, he looked over and saw jensen standing right before him, he tried backing away but he fell into the lake, " bye bye drew!" Jensen said while throwing drew into the lake. Jensen heard voices and quickly ran off.
Dan had come back to the lake and saw Drew's notebook but not drew, he had a gut feeling something was wrong. "Drew is missing now..?"

[536 words]