1-No-req

"No."

Shadowsan places his hands on the desk, causing Ivy and Zack to look at him.

"What do you mean no? I-"

"You have been reckless, Carmen, you broke your arm!" Sadowsan exclaims as he points a finger at Carmen who sits quietly.

"You aren't calculating the risks! You just let V.I.L.E take the artifact, you need too-"

"I'm sorry"

Shadowsan looks at Carmen who is sitting on the couch.

"I should have listened to you,my time and especially you player."

She motions to the computer,smiling softly at the screen.

"No worries red, i forgive ya" player smiles,"plus how can I be mad at one of my first true friends?"

"The next time V.I.L.E tries something, i will listen to all your feedback , it's just ive been.."

"Stressed?" Ivy suggests.

"Yeah, I guess" Carmen shrugs.

Zack hugs her,carful of her arm, "its okay Carmen!!" Ivy sighs but also hugs Carmen. She smiles at them.

"I wish I was apart of that, sending virtual hugs , Red" player says.

Shadowsan awkwardly looks at them before he starts to leave. "Shadowsan," Carmen calls out. He turns around to see that Ivy and Zack had left some space for another person. "This group hug includes you too." She smiles wider as Shadowsan sighs.

He walks back over to them and hugs them.

"O-M-G!! Does this mean you warmed up to me??" Zack exclaims.

"No" Shadowsan gruffly says.

Carmen giggles, before letting a wince, "guys my arm"

"Oh right."

------

227 words, this might be ooc mb miss ghost