n i n e

Watching Sunghoon practice his skating, Haena made herself comfortable in his jacket. She never been to a skating rink and she was excited to experience it— even if it was from the audience point of view.

The girl had forgotten about her breakdown as Sunghoon; along with his group, gave her many reasons to smile and feel welcomed.

After awhile, Haena got up and led herself towards the bathroom. Sunghoon already showed her everything she'd need before settling down and she didn't want to bother anyone so she didn't say anything.

Humming softly to herself, she sung a song that was stuck in her mind for awhile. Turning the corner, she felt a grip against her wrist and shoved her against the wall. A hand over her mouth and another around her throat, Haena stopped her breathing as she got scared.

"Why are you cheating on me so proudly, Lee Haena?" The voice growled, a cold feeling against her jaw only to realize it was a pocket knife. Hot tears trailing down her face as the voice cooed. "Stop crying, I won't hurt you.. but if you keep hanging around Sunghoon, I'll hurt him."

With everything happening so fast, Haena couldn't make sense of the situation. The black figure leaving quickly as noises came their way and Haena slid down the wall, heaving a hard breath as she let her tears fall.

What the fuck?