t w e n t y

"Today marks the 5 year mark of the deaths of Lee Haena, Nishimura Riki and Yang Jungwon. Police says that if they approached it a different way then maybe Haena would still be alive and breathing today. Lee Haena was the victim of stalking, her stalker Yang Jungwon deciding to kill them in a suicide-murder after falling off a cliff with Haena in his arms. Nishimura Riki was found just 7 feet from their bodies and had Yang Jungwons DNA on him. Her brother, Lee Heeseung, is out today showing his thanks to those who is showing care for his sister. Here's a snippet."

"Today Haena would've been 22 years old and a successful vet as that was her long life dream. Every day I blame myself for taking my anger out on her. It wasn't her fault our mother was kidnapped by a stalker and killed. It wasn't her fault that I forcibly made her feel that way. If I could go back in time and listen to her instead of shunning her then maybe, just maybe things would have been different today. I try to live my life according to how Haena would do it, even keeping her self made calendar as a part of her in my life— I miss her, so much. She meant so much-"

Turning off the Tv, Heeseung sighed as he leaned back against his couch. His eyes gazing at the photo placed on his coffee table. A photo of him, Haena and their mother; a photo that keeps him going till this day.

_____
a / n : okay so i know i tried to make 12(?) the last chapter but after thinking i wanted it to be even. at first it was gonna be 15 but i decided to make it 20. i hope you enjoyed! it's somewhat rushed djdjf the ideas just kept piling in my head so yeah. like + comment !!