t w e l v e

"Here you go.. Sorry, I don't have many friends who are girls over."

Grabbing the clothes from Jungwon, Haena smiled awkwardly. She wasn't close to him yet here she was in his house about to wear his clothes and sleep over. If her mother was alive she'd scold her hard. "No it's fine, thank you really. I do apologize for intruding like this." She said, placing the clothes on her lap as she sat awkwardly on the chair.

"I got a new fabric user, smell it and tell me what you think!" The boy said enthusiastically, sitting on the edge of his bed with a bright smile. His dimples popping out that made Haena feel warm inside. It actually made Jungwon cute to her. "Okay okay!" She said with a soft laugh, bringing the clothes up to her nose before feeling a force against her face.

Jungwon was forcing his hand against her nose, the clothes blocking her from breathing. Her eyes widening as she fought against him but her position put her in a weak spot. "Stop fighting it.. give in." The boy grinned, the smile on his face sinister as he watched the life drain from the girls face and then finally become limp in his chair.

"You're finally mine, my sweet Haena."

_______

a / n : should this be the last chap? i'm contemplating.. comment and let me know if you'd want more chapters to this!